IGNORED

Can I ask for a few prayers?

• 2 months later...

It's been awhile since I have posted but I wanted to give a little update....

I got over my hurdles (extensive nerve damage in my arms from the accident) and entered the Government Service on 8/15. I raised my hand in 2002 as a member of the Coast Guard to protect and defend the United States Constitution and I had the honor of doing it again with this job (sorry I can't say the agency, but it is in the Department of Justice).

It's people like the ones here on VR that make this country so great! Thanks to everyone that lifted me up in prayer!

God Bless the VR Family!!!

Ben

glad things are working out good from a fellow gamecock!! out here in bama country!

my oldest step son is in his 16th yr with coast guard, now stationed at willington, nc. he's at the new station just opened at willington and hopes to serve out his last 4 yrs there. lots of folks don't know that the coast guard is in the frontline of defense of our homeland since 9-11-01. he has been taking many courses in homeland securty to better himself to do the job. he is a great source of pride of his mom and me, for his devotion to do his job to the best of his ability. even when he get out of cg he hopes to contune in this line of work. i know you have a good job for the future and for this country, he also sometimes can't say too much about the things he's doing. keep up the faith as it'll carry you thru a lot!! don and susan.

Good news. Glad you updated everyone.

I have family in those positions. They can not say much about their line of work or sometimes where they are traveling to. He is in the security division that travels and sets up the electronics and security location specs for people in the government/presidents and senators etc.

I do know that much and he also told me once that he had to set up security for the president on one of our own US aircraft carriers once. I guess maybe some are thinking that about anyone might take him out. That is all I will say about that.

Glad you found employment. God has always blessed me in that I have always had a job, and when I did not, somehow money would always show up from something. We owe it all to him.

Fuzzy

Thank everyone!

I couldn't think of a higher honor and protecting my country and serving it's citizens! It something that I fell in love with in 2002, and now I can say I will be in this profession for a long time to come.

Ride safe everyone! I hope to be doing that again one day soon with ya'll!!!

Ben

Guest scarylarry

For some reason I was thinking of you the other day and wonder what happen to you and that stupid texting teenager..

Your in my prayers...

For some reason I was thinking of you the other day and wonder what happen to you and that stupid texting teenager..

Your in my prayers...

I'm still here, but not online as much anymore. I have hit the peak with recovery, permanent nerve damage in both arms and loss of mobility in the left. Medicine controls the pain but it take a lot of it! Thanks for thinking about me!

Ben

Guest scarylarry
I'm still here, but not online as much anymore. I have hit the peak with recovery, permanent nerve damage in both arms and loss of mobility in the left. Medicine controls the pain but it take a lot of it! Thanks for thinking about me!

Ben

I'm so sorry that you didn't have 100% recovery, at the time I was thinking you would I knew you was going to ride again and the family was divided on that..

Damn I hope they pay thru the nose and a$$ on this one..

My membership is due and I won't be renewing this time so before I get lock out take care and you are in my prayers...