I got a call at 11 last night that my elderly mom had taken a bad turn. The family rallied around, the parish priest gave her her final blessings at 3 this morning and she went off to be with god and my father at 7 this morning.

11 children, 43 grand children and 27 great grand children and all of the spouses will now just have our memories.

Hug your children for me will ya........

I got a call at 11 last night that my elderly mom had taken a bad turn. The family rallied around, the parish priest gave her her final blessings at 3 this morning and she went off to be with god and my father at 7 this morning.

11 children, 43 grand children and 27 great grand children and all of the spouses will now just have our memories.

Hug your children for me will ya........

Sorry for your loss,and may prayer's be with you and your family.

Joe

Not that it's a great concellation, but atleast when she did go, she was surrounded by the ones that loved her. This will help you with your grieving, I know I was very glad that I was able to be there as I witnessed a few of my grandparents going to the other side. All the best to your family....

Our thoughts are with you and your family. Wow...thats quit a family she must have been proud as peach surrounded by her brood!

Mom, and Dad who has been gone for 21 years, always were proud to say.... that is one of my children (grandchildren) each and every one of us made mom the happiest lady ever. As she aged and we started taking her to church every week she loved to "show off" the children that were always with her to the others at the church. My grandfather helped build the church... in the late fifties.....My mom was the longest parishioner so far... I guess I will be able to beat her as I have a 52 year start on her record.

Thanks everyone... it has been a very long day with no sleep and everyone visiting all day.... Grand Marnier and Starbucks are helping me for now.... Sleep will be here real soon.