IGNORED

what a waste

steamer

Yah! I hope the rain holds off enough for me to fill up the tank for Rickster's M&E next Saturday, gas is 5 cents off on Sunday around here. Soooo discouraged with the rain yesterday I washed the lining of my helmet!!

At least we got in a good ride Friday afternoon even if we did get rained on coming home. That's what rain gear is for...

Yah! I hope the rain holds off enough for me to fill up the tank for Rickster's M&E next Saturday, gas is 5 cents off on Sunday around here. Soooo discouraged with the rain yesterday I washed the lining of my helmet!!

At least we got in a good ride Friday afternoon even if we did get rained on coming home. That's what rain gear is for...

The rain held off long enough yesterday afternoon to get a couple hours in with the new voyager kit.had to work till 2pm.but the morning wasn't all the great weather wise anyway,so it worked out ok.

It's a great sunday here in central NY.Wife's working all day and it's raining
:crying:

Guess I'll tune the carb's again. ain't nothin else to do.
:mad:

Don't feel bad--wife is off this weekend and it rained sat and is raining and cold today. Gil

Don't feel bad--wife is off this weekend and it rained sat and is raining and cold today. Gil

I see your point. Maybe It's not so bad after all....I mean with the wife working and all...:whistling: I'm gunna get hit when she read this:yikes:

Raining again here too. It seems that every single weekend it has rained and I have a LOT to do between now and Maintenance Day. There are a few nice days during the week and I always happen to be out of town and then I get home just in time for the rain. :(

Glad you mentioned about the lining of your helmet. I need to do my own as well and take advantage

since we expect rain off and on up to Thursday. :-(

Hello: 43 degrees here in Western Nebraska. No rain but too cool to enjoy riding. Serviced the bike and added some saddle bag lower gaurd rails yesterday. Bought the wife some new riding apparel:cool10:
don,t ***** here on vancover island we get so much rain the kids are now born with web feet .

It's a great sunday here in central NY.Wife's working all day and it's raining
:crying:

Guess I'll tune the carb's again. ain't nothin else to do.
:mad:

With the forecast here. I should be able to pull the engine and rebuild it. Strip the bike down to it's frame, paint it and reassemble everything. Before it stops raining. :crying:

Well,I made the best of this rainy sunday.I took care of some maintenence on the bike,then went out to Helmet World and purchased a new mesh jacket for summer riding.NOW LETS JUST HOPE SUMMER ACCTUALLY HAPPENS THIS YEAR.:starz:

Well,I made the best of this rainy sunday.I took care of some maintenence on the bike,then went out to Helmet World and purchased a new mesh jacket for summer riding.NOW LETS JUST HOPE SUMMER ACCTUALLY HAPPENS THIS YEAR.:starz:

Amen ! :biker: :fnd_(16):

It's a great sunday here in central NY.Wife's working all day and it's raining. Guess I'll tune the carb's again. ain't nothin else to do.

Same here. My wife was gone for the day and I spent my day hoping the rain would stop enough for a ride - no luck - and to make it worse, the forecast is for rain every day until next weekend.

Did they find the cannibal gator yet??? Started watching a movie on FX instead...

I don't know about the cannibal gator,but who in there right mnd would go into the swamp and their guns don't work:crackup: You would think they would have tested them before the gator was in the boat!:shock3: