IGNORED

Is MD here yet ?

BIG TOM

Actually I am busy working most days. Doesn't take too long to send off a pm or email ya know. :whistling: I've been so good I bet Don hasn't even thought about anything I could do to him. :) Of course I wouldn't do anything to him since I promised.:innocent:

Margaret

Now Don you know Big Tom is not much security all we have to do is dangle some ice cream in his view and no protection for you. But I did promise you last year not to do anything to you. I intend to keep my promise no matter how hard they all make it. Oh did I say they I meant them or him no her never mind.

Margaret

No and niether is the ice cream and the ice cream is never going to be there so don't bother showing up.

.That way I can at least get some :ice_awesome-vi46644

:bawling: Now that really hurt...Don't you know I am a sensitive guy :moon: :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :rotf: :rotf:

:bawling: Now that really hurt...Don't you know I am a sensitive guy :moon: :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :rotf: :rotf:
I know you are :whistling:that is why you should stay away from ice cream. . . . . I wouldn't want you to get frost bite:cold: