IGNORED

New Venture Member

Sgt. Maj.

I'm a new member. I am going to buy the clutch up grade from Skydoc_17 for my 99 Venture. I will need someone to help me change it. I live in Hamshire, TX about 6miles from Winnie. I'm retired military and retired from my job. I sure could use the help. I bought the Venture in 03 when my tour was over in Afghanistan. All I've done is put K&N filters, tires changed the oil, and tune up by a mechanic.

Dana

csmbrak@aol.com

Dana,

Welcome to the group. I'm sure there is someone near you that can offer you some assistance once they read your post, if not I'm sure there is a write up about how to change it in the tech section.

Thank you for your service to this great country and the freedom (which isn't free) we still enjoy.

C.R.

Welcome again , great talking with you last nite , but your in trouble now http://www.venturerider.org/forum/showthread.php?p=579909#post579909 , see I told you:rotf: . Ponch answered

Order a clutch upgrade from SkyDoc17

http://www.venturerider.org/classifi...-kit-21&cat=22

or

PCW racing http://www.pcwracing.net/

Do it yourself using the instructions provided or from the tech forum

http://www.venturerider.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=10518

or

Post when you get the kit and we/I will help you.

Ponch

These Guys are a great help ! but watch for Gunboat , He has this thing with a very large hammer :whistling:

I still cannot believe you have not had a carb tune since 2003 and you still get 38 mpg arn't these great bikes !

Too bad the 1st member you met is Bommer CPO :bang head::rotfl: and soon you will meet the Houston Gang :95: :stirthepot:

_______

Too bad the 1st member you met is Bommer CPO

All I can say to dat is Pffffffftttttttttttt.....and look for rowdy pygmies to be in your neighborhood soon!! :whistling:

Dana....Get the Clutch upgrade kit from SkyDoc....As soon as another MD is set up for East Texas I hope to see you there Brother.:cool10:

Boomer...who sez the elevator don't go to the top floor on dat Thom fellar.:rotf:

Dana,

I posted in another thread you wrote on, come on over to my place, were in Conroe and we can get you hooked up easy. It's about 20 minutes or less of actual working time....but about 3 hours of BSing....so about 4 hours :hihi:

Just mapped it, about 100 miles from you to me.

Dana,

I posted in another thread you wrote on, come on over to my place, were in Conroe and we can get you hooked up easy. It's about 20 minutes or less of actual working time....but about 3 hours of BSing....so about 4 hours :hihi:

Boy, if this ain't an invitation to trouble. And not even anwarning advisory posted. :rotfl:Next thing Dana will know, there will be signatures all over his seat....

Boy, if this ain't an invitation to trouble. And not even anwarning advisory posted. :rotfl:Next thing Dana will know, there will be signatures all over his seat....

Yep , your rite ! I hope Dana reads Sqiud's sig. :stickpoke::rotfl:

Dana,

The trip is well worth it just for the friendship and a hunk of Lonna's cheesecake!

Boomer....who sez the pygmies are all riled up now that I mentioned cheesecake.:(

Note to Dana: Keep yer eyes wide open if ya cruise through Liberty,Texas....there's a hot gal driving a yellar Miata dat cruises around dat area....and she is worth chasing!!!:whistling:

Well, Tom was right you guys are out there. I was losing hope on this clutch. I payed about 280 for oil change and a new clutch. and it still slipped. I was hating to bring it to the dealer. Thanks for all the replys, as soon as it comes in I'll post If I can remember how to move on this site.

Thanks again

Dana

Dana, welcome to the "house". if ya get on over to Conroe,(with a few cupcakes) you can have that Squidly cat,eatin out of your hand!!!!! Shoot, him and Ponch, and Gunboat, will work for dairy queen treats!

lol

just jt

Yes, but you would have to buy out the whole store...