IGNORED

Venture rider down

eusa1

Sherri black aka traildawg owns the pink venture that some have seen pics of and has had an accident and is in need of a trailer to tow her bike and cargo trailer home to sumpter nc.

here is her current location and phone if you can help? thank you mike

I'm at the Governor's Inn in Sevierville, TN and I am unable to locate a trailer to rent to pull my bike back to SC

The phone Number here is 865-428-1721 ROOM #127.

My bike is trashed, I have mild injuries and need to get my bike and my newly painted pink trailer back to SC.

if you can assist please call me here at the hotel.

Thanks so much!

Sherri

I called at 7:45 AM to see what I could do to help and got the most crazy answering machine message.

Hope she is getting the help she needs and is okay

I called, she has someone there that will be renting a trailer and bringing her to Sumter.

Did not get a chance to talk with her.

I called at 7:45 AM to see what I could do to help and got the most crazy answering machine message.

Hope she is getting the help she needs and is okay

The first time, I got that crazy answering machine too. Then called back, and a guy answered saying they were getting a trailer at Knoxsville

I just talked to her and she is sore and in some pain, however looks like she is intact overall the bike is a mess but they did get a trailer to bring it back and most likely will leave in the morning. She has limited computer access and asked me to update her status.

Any updates? How is her recovery going. Is she going to be able to repair the scoot? Shaun

This was from Sherri:

Thanks for all of the support and prayers. We made it home today... feeling like we were robbed of our 8-10 week tour. Hopefully Dairyland will send someone out next week and give us a report on Miss Mercy! She's been a real jewel of a bike... and a real trooper this past week for certain.

I'm going to hop in the bed... sitting up kills my hips, so hopefully the pain is just from the bruising.

I do hope all of your trails are met with safety!

• 2 weeks later...

Up date on Sherri "Traildawy"

I saw Traildawy at the Yamaha dealer in Sumter Saturday. She is doing fine and looked great on her new bike. She bought a new 2011 Blue RSV. She will be sending it to the paint shop soon, to get it painted her favorite color.

Earl

Up date on Sherri "Traildawy"

I saw Traildawy at the Yamaha dealer in Sumter Saturday. She is doing fine and looked great on her new bike. She bought a new 2011 Blue RSV. She will be sending it to the paint shop soon, to get it painted her favorite color.

Earl

So, did she ever say what caused the accident?

Wish we could have made it, but been down with somekind of bug.

George,

Sorry you were not feeling well Saturday.

Sherri didn't say what caused the accident, but she did say she was sure glad she had taken the Ride Like a Pro course. She said it would have been much worse if she had not prepared.

Earl