IGNORED

trial member - guest ?

Thom

Can't figger it out , I am seeing under members name , guest , figger they are checking us out and just have not payed yet and are new , but what are Trial members ? reading the join date they have been with us a long time I'm so confused :confused24::confused24::confused24:

OK anyone can log in as a guest (as long as their ISP hasn't been blocked) but can not post. A trial mamber can view AND post for 2 weeks but then must pay their membership dues to continue to post.

A lot of the "guests" are those cute 'lil spy bots...

Close but not exact. The trial period was extended to 60 days a good while back. People with "Guest" under there name may be folks who are no longer members for one reason or another. If I get a request from somebody to delete their membership, I do that and it changes their title to "guest".

You mean people dont want to join? What's wrong with em? They crazy? This will be the best $12 they ever spend in their life. IN THEIR LIFE!!!

Meet lots of new and interesting people!

See lots of new and old Yamaha bikes and a few GW and sites that members share

Get free advice on how to fix your durn ride.

Free shop manuals!

Freely dispensed new ideas on how to build/repair/maintain your ride as will as info on where to go. Sometimes people tell you "Where to go anyway!"

Free Techinal section

Free classifieds

Free picts to view.

Site that tells you where pople are gettring together for things you like. Meet and Eats as well as Maintenance Days and ride days.

etc,etc,etc,etc.

Gota question about Yamaha Royal Star bikes? Someone here usually has the answer!

Need to share something! We listen.

I would pay the $12 if they had half this stuff. I've saved hundreds and hundreds thanks to everyone on this site and the info available here.

By the way

Thanks again everyone. You know who you are!

Guest are you carzy. Sign up now and reap the rewards.

My :2cents:

BTW I am already paid up for another year. I have no affiliation with this site just another satisfied member in Houston TX.

You mean people dont want to join? What's wrong with em? They crazy? This will be the best $12 they ever spend in their life. IN THEIR LIFE!!!

Meet lots of new and interesting people!

See lots of new and old Yamaha bikes and a few GW and sites that members share

Get free advice on how to fix your durn ride.

Free shop manuals!

Freely dispensed new ideas on how to build/repair/maintain your ride as will as info on where to go. Sometimes people tell you "Where to go anyway!"

Free Techinal section

Free classifieds

Free picts to view.

Site that tells you where pople are gettring together for things you like. Meet and Eats as well as Maintenance Days and ride days.

etc,etc,etc,etc.

Gota question about Yamaha Royal Star bikes? Someone here usually has the answer!

Need to share something! We listen.

I would pay the $12 if they had half this stuff. I've saved hundreds and hundreds thanks to everyone on this site and the info available here.

By the way

Thanks again everyone. You know who you are!

Guest are you carzy. Sign up now and reap the rewards.

My :2cents:

BTW I am already paid up for another year. I have no affiliation with this site just another satisfied member in Houston TX.

You forgot to add.....free info on the best ice cream in the continental U.S.! Then again maybe this falls under the etc,etc,etc,etc, part. :whistling:

I was showing a trial member and Ive been a member for three years now. Had an expiration date on my trial membership alos......

Paid for another year and the trial membership went away.

David

guess we can't get rid of you now....:stickpoke: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :fnd_(16):

. If I get a request from somebody to delete their membership, I do that and it changes their title to "guest".

A request to delete their membership????

That really happens???

Even if I sold the bikes I think I'd stick around....Its like watching the 3 Stooges and "how to" shows all in one!

and I say that with the greatest amount of respect! :stickpoke: