IGNORED

Look what followed me home

Grisolm1

03 RSV 16K miles in my favorite color. Need a larger garage now.

Love the sound of the RK pipes and the mechanical harmony. Feels and Sounds like driving a 70 Chevelle SS454. It doesn't accelerate like the MkII but the wife likes the ride much better and the more relaxed feel doesn't encourage me to do as many banzai runs. Will keep me in better standing with LEO.

MK= Mark. Venture Royale Mark I... Mark II

Nice ride Wally!! Enjoy.

I've seen that color combo in person and I like it very much. That would be one of my top 3 colors if I find one in good shape, low miles, no chirp for the right price. :thumbsup2: :Bunny:

Yah! Rasberry and Cream is one of the nicest combinations they made fer sure! I definately agree abvout the acceleration. Looks like it has a lot of aftermarket on it, especially in the passenger comfort area! For 2 up touring that is the bike to take. Keep the 1st gen for solo riding...

NICE!

I,ve been looking for an 03 because of the color. So far, everybody likes theirs just a little more than I do. $$$$$$

Redrider has a 2003 in our classifides... assuming this is not it.... it is a very nice color combo..... just the wrong side of the map for me to think about it.

Very nice.... emjoy!

Not that you loose the urge to twist the wick, just a sweet cruise when not hunting for the redline so no need to to get the required stress relief.

Things you can't see in the pics. Dyna3000 barons tach and basically 90% of the star accessories catalog. No chirping, (I test drove a 2005 that was horrible) got lucky on this one.

Redrider has a 2003 in our classifides... assuming this is not it.... it is a very nice color combo..... just the wrong side of the map for me to think about it.

Very nice.... emjoy!

Not red riders so his should still be avail.