IGNORED

1st Gen Scooter Hooters

BEER30

Well today I'm in the shop working on trying to finish some of the projects I'm behind on and started pattern making Scooter Hooters for the 1st Gen's . Just have to make a few more mods and sew in fastening/securing tabs and should have them production ready .

Muffinman loaned me the 1st Gen scoot supposebly going to Squidley with the understanding to make his bra's in PINK ! I think I may add a little lace to balance it out .

Here's a preveiw . Keep in mind they are NOT finished !

BEER30

Looks real nice! what are you using for materials, vinyl? and what clear vinyl grade/ guage?

Mike ,

I believe the black fuzzy backed vinyl is 40# marine grade (I have to go dig up the invoice to make sure), used in most HD automotive bras . The clear vinyl is also marine grade 30# . Sewn together with 138 bonded nylon .

BEER30

gene. i checked my 1st gen out , very closely, this afternoon, and have come to the conclusion, that it is a male.

it has a "kickstand". and NO hooters, so i guess i won't be needin' any ,of any color!

lol:stirthepot::stirthepot::stirthepot::dancefool::dancefool::thumbdown:

just jt

Then what do you call it when it is on the 2-legged center stand ? :detective:

Oh that's the thing that keeps it from squatting ! :rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::stirthepot:

BEER30

Nice bra you have there Gene, cycle that is:rotf:

I really like it. Make one for my 83, really I do want one. I live out in the country on a gravel road this would help protect my fairing & paint for sure with all the farmers around that never slow down below 50 mph this will help a lot from gravel hits.

Gene send me a $ firgure or how many cases of beer for one black bra.

NOT PINK :rotf:

By the way have you Patten your bra yet? might better sooner or later they will show up on some web sight for sure.

OH Excellent work Gene. Excellent work ! I see you put your heart into your work VERY MUCH.

One sale for sure $$$ count me in, once you get them started give me a PM !!!!!!!

buddy

I think we should let Lonna decide the color of Brad's Bra.:rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

Jeff

Ok. if we're talking about a bra for a man lets git the terminology right its called a "MANZEAR". Cramer invented it years ago! And yes pink would be a nice color for ya squidley.:rotfl::rotfl::D

• 2 months later...
Well today I'm in the shop working on trying to finish some of the projects I'm behind on and started pattern making Scooter Hooters for the 1st Gen's . Just have to make a few more mods and sew in fastening/securing tabs and should have them production ready .

Here's a preveiw . Keep in mind they are NOT finished !

BEER30

I am also interested in one. It will kind of make it less obvious that I need a re-paint (probably do that next year).