IGNORED

The bad luck continues

BIG TOM

Woke up this morning to no water in the house.....Went into the basement to checkout our well pump to find that our 80 gallon pressure tank ruptured during the night....yep, flooded basement again...at least my new sump pump was working just fine..not to bad except that the new tank and installation will cost me $850.00.....YIKES..THANK GOODNESS MY PLUMBER WILL LET ME BREAK IT UP INTO THREE PAYMENTS... ..DRAT YOU BOOMER AND YOUR PYGMIES....:yikes:

Guess you still have some pygmies at your house Tom. At least the sump pump worked. Gotta look at the bright side. There's usually one even if you have to look hard to find it.

Margaret

Yeah, I don't sweat the little things anymore...As long as Taters and I stay healthy. Thats the important thing...and they still make ice cream :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16)::dancefool:

Somebody just getting on this forum is gonna flat out call the rubber room squad...:doh::rotf:

Now why would that be? We're a really normal bunch around here. Honestly we are. Don't believe me do ya? Well.................................................................................... I mean......................................................................................... we............................................................................. ok maybe not........................................................................ but really we are normal. All anyone has to do is ask and we'd tell them. I mean really what's not normal about butterflies flying reconnaissance? I mean we all know you can't trust moths to do that job.:whistling:

Margaret

Tom you can buy a pressure tank for like $150 - 200 and they're not hard to replace... Wish I lived closer I'd do it for ya...

Its not the 20 gallon type that has the air bladder in it, Its the (now fiberglass) 80 gallon holding tank....they probably were cheaper when they were made of metal (I guess)....the good news is that when my plumber unhooked the old tank, I found out why my water pressure was so bad...where my chlorine injector entered the pipe that feeds the water tank, the pipe was plugged almost solid from sediment and corosion..... Now I have pressure to spare..... yes, it was expensive but this guy has been taking care of my well and plumbing for a long time....he spent 3 1/2hrs here and re plumed all the old pipes with new plastic pipe and reconfigured my chlorine pump and installed new injectors...now I don't have to worry about the chlorine eating away at the metal pipes.....ps... I wished you lived closer too, the job would have been yours..thanks for the offer.....when your in the area stop by, I can find some work for you to do.....:rotf::rotf::whistling:Do you work for banana splits like SQUIDLY does ?:think: