IGNORED

Man I love my RSV!!!

bryan52577

OK, OK, first I haven't got to ride since last part of October 2010 due to weather, work, funerals etc. :bawling: Well today even with bronchitis I have had for the past lousy week now, coughing, hard breathing and all.:backinmyday:

Turned the key on and off three times till it quit clicking and I am not sure it even turned over 2 revolutions and VAROOOOM!!!!!! :sign woo hoo:

Yah, Yah I checked all the fluids, air, wheels and all the little stuff before hand. Took it to the car wash to get all the winter dust off her. (Note to self, find out why there is even dust in a closed garage.):think: Anyway I got home and Lisa had her boots on with a big smile on her face. What do I do? :lightbulb:Well I can't disappoint her so Lisa & I went for a ride!!!! :thumbsup2:

Been driving the truck to work and hunting and about everywhere else and the roads around here did not winter well. :whistling:

We took off and I swear the roads were like glass! :banana: It was so smooooooooth we both couldn't believe it! :banana:

(Smile) She says I done good getting this bike, she loves it! :innocent-emoticon:

Got home about dark grilled some steak and life is good again! :clap2:

WARM WEATHER, WELCOME BACK!!!! :thumbsup2: :sign woo hoo: :sign woo hoo: :sign woo hoo:

Oh and did I mention :sign woo hoo: :sign woo hoo: :sign woo hoo:!!!

Bryan

Got mine out on Saturday. I have to admit I was a little nervous. I bought this bike last July. What can I say, Big Bike, More Expensive Bike, Can't Afford to do Something Stupid Bike. Called my buddy and he told me he had been there and done that before. Pulled it out of the garage and sat her in the sun for about 3 hours and than started her up. Ran her for about 5 minutes and checked out the electrical (lights, signals, horn and of course the radio and no I did not have a tape to try out the cassette) and shut her down. Put the helmet and gloves on and hit the road. Took about 1 hour ride to shake the cobwebs off. To quote Bryan "Man I Love My RSV".

Checking the schedule with my coordinator as I want to come to the SE Iowa Meet and Eat. :cool10:

What a tease.Warmer weather last week,went out for a ride,looking forword to more rides.NOW SHE'S GOING TO THROUGH MORE COLD AND SNOW AT US,ALL THIS WEEK!!!:crying: WHAT A B#@ch!

Same sad story here, 70 last Friday, barley making 40 two times on the 7 day forecast now, oh, and a snow / rain storm today! Gotta love life in New England!

:fingers-crossed-emo for a quick change to this pattern and warmer days soon!

I honestly just can't relate. I don't know how you guys up there do it. I think the longest I went this winter without riding was maybe 3 weeks - - in and around that stretch in early January when we had the worst ice and snow storm we've seen here in years. Other than that, we've been out just about every week. (Gotta love heated Gerbings!) And now that Spring is REALLY here - was 85 on Saturday and will be in the mid-70's all week - I'll be out every day, even if it is just to the corner store.

Hope Spring shows up there soon in the northlands!

:cool10:

I honestly just can't relate. I don't know how you guys up there do it. I think the longest I went this winter without riding was maybe 3 weeks - - in and around that stretch in early January when we had the worst ice and snow storm we've seen here in years. Other than that, we've been out just about every week. (Gotta love heated Gerbings!) And now that Spring is REALLY here - was 85 on Saturday and will be in the mid-70's all week - I'll be out every day, even if it is just to the corner store.

Hope Spring shows up there soon in the northlands!

:cool10:

Whats this all mean? I don't understand....you mean you can't ride year round? I'm confused.......ohhhhh....I get it, you don't live in........soorry!:rotf::whistling:

DANG! You Southerners shur know how to hurt a guys feelins. :buttkick: But then I also hate those 100* + days yah-all have too. :stickpoke: I'll stick with my cold air, makes hunting that much more fun. And I can wear safety gear (leathers) and not die of a heat-stroke also. :witch_brew: :whistling: :sign woo hoo:

Bryan

Friday the 18th was Bec and I first ride this year. Best birthday Ive had in years. Skipped work,out with my wife for brunch, got the RSV out and stretched her legs four an hour, little bow chicka bow now, cause it waas my birthday, and last out to dinner with friends

and to much to drink. perfect day. Now we are expecting snow in northeast ohio this weekend, yuk.:cool10:

We've had a couple nice days here in PA but they have been followed up by rainy and cold. I put a new battery in her a couple of weeks ago but there is one more item I need before she comes out of hibernation...

My Butler Modified Seats!!

They shipped to Rick today. Looking forward to my new ride next week!! My wife is glad we're having crappy weather this weekend because otherwise she would be missing out on good riding weather.

Let Spring Begin!

Yeah, this southern living is good. Just got back from Mexico last week and finally got to ride on Sunday. First ride in two months. Was suppposed to get togather with Brake-pad but my wife was a pain on Saturday so I couldn't make any plans, and finally got to go riding on Sunday afternoon, went atround Lake-O, had a enjoyable ride, and when I got home, the wife had gone to stay at her mothers, great way to end the day!!!:rotf: She finally talked to me this afternoon, I wonder what she is going to say when I tell her I am going to Daytona this weekend???:confused24: Gonna get real interesting!!!