IGNORED

A HUGE Thank You

Reddog170

I posted a while back that I needed a favor of someone living around Bend Oregon. Well I had someone that responded via text. Was willing to help out. Then I got a text from someone else that contained a phone number. The sending number was blocked so I have no idea who it was from. The phone number has led to me finding my father after a 23 year absence. Whoever sent that text, you are an GREAT PERSON!!!! I owe you a debt that I can never repay. I a not even sure how you knew what I needed.

Shaun

Definitely. I cant say enough for whoever sent me the number. Years of looking have come to an end due the help of someone I dont even know. Not many that will help out like that anymore. I am beside myself. Whoever it is, Thank You Sooooo much. Shaun

Hey, Congrats on finding your Father after so many Years !!

On a Sideote, this is a perfect Example what this Site is about, extended Family, even better than that, true Friends ...

"Strangers" that go out of their Way and bend over backwards to help you out are a rare Breed nowadays, but the best aggregation of this Kind is right here!!