IGNORED

Could you still pass your learner's test??

SilvrT

Well having never taken a Canadian motor test before I had trouble with the Km and signs that I had never seen before. I got 6 wrong. Shaun

Oh c'mon... us Canucks ACE the USA driver's tests with our eyes closed.... :rasberry: :rotf: :rotf: :witch_brew:

:sign just kidding:

I got 2 wrong and of course I disagree with the right answers.

#5 Here in the US I believe the person to the right goes first unless I read the question wrong.

#17 I choose B, I don't care if I ever see the trailer, the cab is all I care about.... Unless of course the tractor is pushing the trailer down the road.

I passed at any rate.

BOO

I got 2 wrong and of course I disagree with the right answers.

#5 Here in the US I believe the person to the right goes first unless I read the question wrong.

#17 I choose B, I don't care if I ever see the trailer, the cab is all I care about.... Unless of course the tractor is pushing the trailer down the road.

I passed at any rate.

BOO

#5 is the one I disagreed with too and I felt the same about #17 coz once you can see the cab, you're obviously gonna see the trailer LOL ... unless the guy is bob-tailing it.

#5 the person to the right is the westbound person. so they have the correct answer listed.

#11 I missed the Ceckerd sign since there is no such sign in the USA that I have ever heard of or seen.

#17 I think has a typo in answer B, I think they meant to put in the word "trailer" where they have the word "cab". Then their answer makes sense. As shown B and C are equal and either is equally correct.

Unless of course up in Canada all of the semis drive backwards on the highways.....

#5 the person to the right is the westbound person. so they have the correct answer listed.

#11 I missed the Ceckerd sign since there is no such sign in the USA that I have ever heard of or seen.

#17 I think has a typo in answer B, I think they meant to put in the word "trailer" where they have the word "cab". Then their answer makes sense. As shown B and C are equal and either is equally correct.

Unless of course up in Canada all of the semis drive backwards on the highways.....

Humm, like I said I might have miss read the question and in this case I must have done it twice and I agree it is the westbound car first...........

BOO

Their answer was the Northbound person (wasn't it?). Unless the rules have changed (or my mind has), it has always been that the vehicle on your right goes first (has the "right-of-way") so that then would be the West-bound driver in the example as that driver would be to the right of the Northbound vehicle (yes/no?).

EDIT:

OK, I'm seeing things ... I just went back and looked and I'll SWEAR that they edited it AFTER I took the quiz because A & B are switched. When I did it, A was Northbound and B was Westbound. :think: :think:

EDIT:

OK, I'm seeing things ... I just went back and looked and I'll SWEAR that they edited it AFTER I took the quiz because A & B are switched. When I did it, A was Northbound and B was Westbound. :think: :think:

That's what I thought too but I'm wrong so much (just ask my wife) I just gave up.

BOO

Passing in the center lane? It is a 2way turning lane... hate to think folks will start using it as a passing lane now.

4way stop.... there is right and wrong but..... I was told if there is a car that is likely to hit you in the drivers door... it gets to go first. Yes I was also told to let the guy on the right go first but I usually let the other car go first in any case... much safer.

Mythbusters did the part on hitting the animal on the road.... it don't matter how you brake or hit the animal.... you hit the animal... it will be hurt and your car broken

Mythbusters did the part on hitting the animal on the road.... it don't matter how you brake or hit the animal.... you hit the animal... it will be hurt and your car broken

LOL about the part that says "steer so you hit it at an angle..." yeahsureright ... like you're gonna have enuf time to make that adjustment!!

The Westbound vehicle is the one on the right.

I got the deer one wrong. I don't think there would be time to make the choice of hitting it at an angle although if there was time I would be aiming for it's rear end which would probably put me on an angle. I'm also pretty sure that at the time I would not give a rat's ass about minimizing damage to the animal. It would be all about saving me.

The double hazard sign got me. The cab and trailer in the rear view mirror I disagree with. If I can see the cab, not just the grill, then that is enough clearance for me. The centre line is a 2-way turn lane, never a passing lane.

Do I need re-education?

Was I supposed to take one of those tests? :confused24: Nobody told me I was supposed to.:puzzled: Am I in trouble with the law now? They didn't have tests when I started and they just gave me one of them add ons one time years later. And besides, I make it a rule never to take tests. ;) If you don't take one then you can't fail one. Doah! :scratchchin: Life can be so simple if you work it right. :crackup: