IGNORED

down with the flu

BIG TOM

Had my flu shot in the fall.........thought I was good for the season... eeeeerrrr no, been sick since Saturday night....why is everything spinning?..been a rough couple of days....can't wait to feel better so I can stir up some trouble here.....get your shots in now while I'm down, but I warn you all I'm starting a list...:fnd_(16): yuk ice cream

I was wondering where our :stirthepot: was. Especially with a few threads you should have been in on. :whistling:But I'm sure once you feel better you can catch up.

Margaret

Me ? :stirthepot: ...Shirly you jest.... I meant mini ,not Shirly

I've been feeling your pain since Wednesday. Had a temp. but went to work anyway. I had far to many sick days already. Went home early from work early and rested the rest of the day. Felt better Thursday morning. That is until later in the afternoon when my throat started feeling sore and my voice got rough. Friday morning I woke up to find that it went into my chest and was causing my second bought of bronchitis this year. Went to work again, this time full of DayQuil and anything else I could get a hold of. Which at least made the throat feel better. Called the doctor to have mt Rx refilled only to find out he's out until June. JUNE! And for being a larger than most in the area hospital, they only had one doctor available and no openings. Saturday morning come and it was worse, and to boot my hip gave out due to the DJD. So off to the urgent care unit of said hospital to feel belittled by the doctor when she asked why a 40 year old needed a cane. And even more belittlement when I said I have the these sinus infections/bronchitis issues 4-6 times a year for the past four or five years or so. Sunday I felt better. Today I still feel crappy but things are looking up.

Ya know, you remind me... I picked up everything I need to make some more homemade ice cream the other day. Forget that DQ stuff! How about some peanut butter ice cream with butterfingers in it? Or some butter pecan?

Crap! Now I just remembered I have to run to my Dad's tomorrow to try and get rid of his computers viruses! Guess I can't make my ice cream until this Friday.:cry:

Bill

Hit me Friday night. feel like crap. Sunday I thought I was in trouble, blood sugar went up to 395 and wouldn't go down. Called Doctor this morning and found out the clairton-D I took was the last thing a diabetic should take. Went and got some Alavert without the D he recommenced and now I just wish I was dead. lol. :sick:

Ya know, you remind me... I picked up everything I need to make some more homemade ice cream the other day. Forget that DQ stuff! How about some peanut butter ice cream with butterfingers in it? Or some butter pecan?

Bill

OK Bill, you made the list...........:sick:

I never get flu shots. The one year I went and got a shot, maybe 12 years ago I was hit with it real bad. Spent 10 days at home. Never got a shot again and I was never that sick again.

Guess I'm not alone here. Been down with strip throat since Saturday. Here's the best part. Work says I can't come back until I get a Doctors slip that says I'm healty enough to return, my doc is on vacation until the 28th. Maybe I'll just stay home longer. Wonder If they will keep paying me.:witch_brew: