IGNORED

When is it gonna end?

bj66

This winter is dragging on. Had a few good weeks of nice weather. But today, it decided to be winter again. 4-12 inches forecast, with winds gusting to 35. At 1:00 p.m. today the snow was already over bumper deep on the highway going past my farm. Visibility in the country right now is about 200 feet tops. So I guess it is official, I am ready for spring........I feel a little better now!

We got another 8+ inches of winter here since last night and now, being Wyoming, the wind is blowing... I'm tired of winter. We had 5 days of melting, the first melt since last October. The snow was about half gone. Just a few more days and the road would have been clear of snow out to the pavement, but that's not to be. Snow forecast for the entire week.:doh: I'm tired of pushing snow and desperately need some time on the bike. Oh well, spring will get here; in it's own sweet time.:draming:

PS. Before this round of snow I tried to get to the back gate with the tractor. It takes more than 2-feet of snow to high center the tractor. I never made it to the gate. Glad I had the back-hoe on the tractor or it would still be stuck in the snow..

This winter is dragging on. Had a few good weeks of nice weather. But today, it decided to be winter again. 4-12 inches forecast, with winds gusting to 35. At 1:00 p.m. today the snow was already over bumper deep on the highway going past my farm. Visibility in the country right now is about 200 feet tops. So I guess it is official, I am ready for spring........I feel a little better now!

When I stop dancing the Snow Dance for you Southern Boys :cool10::Laugh: