IGNORED

Great Day to Ride!

Pecker

Awesome weather here in SC today, mid 60's and sunny! :bowdown:

Rode a good 250 miles, lunch and a peach enchilada thrown in the middle. Nice way to thaw out in late January. Glad to not have to work Saturdays anymore. I hope others in the area were able to get out and enjoy the beautiful day.

Dave

Rode a good 250 miles, lunch and a peach enchilada thrown in the middle. Nice way to thaw out in late January. Glad to not have to work Saturdays anymore. I hope others in the area were able to get out and enjoy the beautiful day.

Dave

Go ahead and rub it in why don't cha !!! :bawling:

Dave

I was about to post the same thing. Perfect day today! Weather in the upper 60's My wife on her Fatboy, My son commandeered the RSTD, and me on the Valkyrie.

Rode about 180 miles on the back country roads.

Stopped at a literally Mom and Pop Barbecue stand. (only open on Saturday)Had a BBQ samich, some home made pork and beans, and some good conversations with the owner, his wife some of the customers and some folks at the gas stations.:big-grin-emoticon:

Tom

Dave

What's Sun????? :confused07:

Peach Enchilada,,,,

A local delicacy from McLeod's Farm,,,, near McBee, SC.

It's a pastry crust with peaches and,, if you read the recipe,, even has Mountain Dew!

And done right, has vanilla ice cream on it.

This is a working family peach farm (& strawberries and blackberries in season).

An awesome bike stop for desert. http://www.macspride.com/

Hey, may have seen you guys out on the road today, we did Hwy 97 up to Wagon Wheel in Ft.Lawn. (Cajun joined us on his Heritage.) Waved at a lot of bikes, think there may have been a poker run on that route.

Mike G in SC

Peach Enchilada,,,,

A local delicacy from McLeod's Farm,,,, near McBee, SC.

It's a pastry crust with peaches and,, if you read the recipe,, even has Mountain Dew!

And done right, has vanilla ice cream on it.

This is a working family peach farm (& strawberries and blackberries in season).

An awesome bike stop for desert. http://www.macspride.com/

Hey, may have seen you guys out on the road today, we did Hwy 97 up to Wagon Wheel in Ft.Lawn. (Cajun joined us on his Heritage.) Waved at a lot of bikes, think there may have been a poker run on that route.

Mike G in SC

Sounds kinda like the wife's Peach Pizza. Mmmm!!!

Put in 70 miles yesterday at high 60's; mid to low 60's today, but let Zfrebird rest after my chiropractor treatment. Tomorrow? In the low 50's and out in full dress, of course. I always believe cold weather riding (50's for me at soon to be 72 yrs young!) is the safest as we wear the most protective gear then. Of course, I did have to read the marbles yesterday, and only did the foot hill roads. :banana:Today I could have done Estes Park. Another day; all we have to do is wait a few day after the skiff we are to get Mon or Tues and then we can ride. Lots of bikers out yesterday and today!

Enjoy the winter sunshine :hurts:when it comes; mine is from 5000 feet elevation, and man can that make a difference!

JackZ

Ft Collins

:Venture::7_6_3[1]:

65 here in western North Carolina.Rode 60 miles and picked up my new to me bunkhouse camping trailer then 60 miles back home.Dropped the camper off and headed back the 60 miles and picked up my new to me Escapade trailer then 60 miles back home.Both are in the garage taking a nap.Not bad,$1500 for the pair.:mo money: