IGNORED

Triking the 08 RSV

seabeetom

Have made the deposit and sent the sidecase to Hannigan for color match(?). Should have the 08 RSV triked and back from 'Huals Bikes to Trikes' in Cantonement, Fl. by late March.

The only down side is that I won't have it in time to ride with the Shriners in the Mardi Gras parades down here along the coast.

That being said,,, I will have a lot of parts for sale. I will list them in the Classified section when conversion is done.

Are you getting the aux tank put on? I had the misfortune of getting my conversion done in Murray right before they finalized the aux tank plan, but I was one of the first they did but it was a 2 day job and they had to pull the body off to do it. I love the aux tank and it is a welcome thing to have and really pushes up your range limit.

If you mentioned you were getting it done before, please accept my apology for not noticing!

Are you getting the aux tank put on? I had the misfortune of getting my conversion done in Murray right before they finalized the aux tank plan, but I was one of the first they did but it was a 2 day job and they had to pull the body off to do it. I love the aux tank and it is a welcome thing to have and really pushes up your range limit.

If you mentioned you were getting it done before, please accept my apology for not noticing!

Yea I'll 2nd getting the auxilarly tank. It's well worth the extra cost for peace of mind and convinence. Even thou most folks are ready to get off and streach after 100-125 miles you don't want to be forced to looking for fuel before you're ready. You'll lose somewhere around 5-8 mpg hauling the trikes extra weight.

Larry

• 2 weeks later...

When I first asked the Authorized Dealer/Installer about the tank, he said they didn't make one for the RSV. After your reply I called him and told him that "indeed there is one available" He said he would call John @ Hannigan and have them put that in the order. Still looking at shipping date from Hannigan about 8 March.

Thank's for the heads-up.

You're going to love it. I just got done putting ground effect LED lights on mine. This is the 5th trike that we have done. Sure looks pretty at night. The lights that I put on mine are blue, so I can only turn them on when sitting still in a parking lot.

Besure and post pictures when you get it home.

Ken