IGNORED

2 words - BoomerCPO....Cheesecake

Squidley

Hey Boomer,

We totally understand the circumstances of why you couldn't be in Texas this weekend, and we are with you and your gals family with their loss.

That being said, we know how much you like your cheesecake, so we wanted to send you a flavorless sampling of the cheesecake we had in your honor....it was Cherry :)

It is my understanding that the pygmies don't like anyone eating cheese cake in front of The Chief without him getting some. With their twisted little minds they might construe those pictures as doing just that. Might want to be careful of opening any packages you receive in the mail for a while.

I see the Monkey Man has some companionship.............

Did it take Cheesecake to get that going????

No........ But our first date was the october 9th ride to get peach cobbler...And no one scared her off then and Gunboat drove his truck on the ride just in case she got scared.

I think shes a keeper......We are leaving in the morning to go to Thoms M.D. and shes even gonna ride on the bike when its going to be COLD 30s in the morning.:cold:

Not to hijack the thread, BUT, it looks to me like Condor is getting a new picture for his signature area!!!!!!!!!!!!:rotf::rotf::rotf::clap2:

I don't see no cheesecake. I got all excited, and was expecting something else....., but being a PG board and all??? :backinmyday:

http://www.cast-aways.com/QUICKY/misspiggy.jpg