IGNORED

Nfl playoffs

CaptainJoe

The true brawl will be if there should be a Packers Bears game next week.

I think that they will beat each other up so bad that neither of them will stand a chance in the SB.

If the birds should win in bearland, then next week will just be another week of bird hunting for the Pack. But the birds keep getting smaller every week.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there ARE gonna be SOME great gameS NEXT WEEK thats for sure.:cool10:

If the Jets can't SHUT DOWN Brady it's gonna be uglY.:missingtooth:

If the Steelers face the Patriots next week, you'll see some pay back for that guy.

Well they sacked Brady twice in the first quarter. Thats a GOOD sign.

Edited by CaptainJoe

Tickets for the Packer Bear game are expected to bring more than the Super Bowl tickets.

On the radio this morning they said that the cheapest end zone tickets are going for $550 and the good seats up to $6,000 EACH.

Soldier Field is actually closer to Milwaukee than Lambo Field.

Unless of course the Pack makes it to the SB, then all I can say is look out TX, da cheese heads will be a comin.

Man I'd love to go to cowboy stadium for the Super Bowl. But unless I hit the lottery between now and then... It just ain't gonna happen...:fiddle:

Sure hope no#7 took note of how many times the Jets sacked Brady... At least the Steelers can RUN the ball...

Also, It's gonna be interesting for Santonio Holmes to play against his old teammates. Just one more reason to let the legal system hand out the punnishments and not team management. They were STUPID to let this man go, in my humble opinion.

Yammer Dan.... Would be worth more if it were black and gold : )

Edited by CaptainJoe

A PA man thats against the Steelers?

Might you be an Eagels fan?

Hello captainjoe. No, not an Eagles fan. I like the Steelers, but I think the Jets will make it happen for them after what they've done to New England. They definitely have the momentum to go all the way. If I only had extra money for gambling.:fingers-crossed-emo

I said earlier that it would be pats/packers in superbowl. Ooops. I still think it will be packers though. Not sold on the jets. Sanchez somewhere along the line will have to be the difference. Not sure he will have it in the big game. All remaining teams have good defenses, so you have to look at the offensive side of the ball. With the Bears, Cutler is kind of the same, although he is much more of an offensive threat, he can be inconsistent as well. The Steelers are probly the most well rounded. I think they will take out the Jets. As for green Bay, if they dont run the ball well enough to keep the Bears honest, they will be done. But if anybody can go up to Chicago and play in the cold, its Green Bay

I said earlier that it would be pats/packers in superbowl. Ooops. I still think it will be packers though. Not sold on the jets. Sanchez somewhere along the line will have to be the difference. Not sure he will have it in the big game. All remaining teams have good defenses, so you have to look at the offensive side of the ball. With the Bears, Cutler is kind of the same, although he is much more of an offensive threat, he can be inconsistent as well. The Steelers are probly the most well rounded. I think they will take out the Jets. As for green Bay, if they dont run the ball well enough to keep the Bears honest, they will be done. But if anybody can go up to Chicago and play in the cold, its Green Bay

Think you over look the 12th man for the Jets. No, not the fans, but Rex Ryan. You got to love that smash mouth, in your face attitude that transcends to his players. Yeah, I know my predictions haven't been that solid, but I say Chicago/Jets - Jets WIN! and I'm putting all my money on it.

:mo money: