IGNORED

19 Deg. this AM

Herb In Texas

The point is, no other bikes. I usually see a couple but none today. even my boss drove his pickup. I didn,t find any ice on the way, till I pulled up to the shop and put my foot down on a small spot of it, nearly dropped the bike. But I must admit it was kinda cold. But the bike averages 40 or so a gal. the pickup lucky to get 12, minor discomfort to save some cash, to me an even trade.:7_6_3[1]:

Were you the lone bike also?:7_6_3[1]:

It warmed up to 19 by 9:20 so I could brave it in :) now I realize I am almost out of propane and will have to go back for the truck to take the tank to be filled,,,,,,,,:bang head:

24 now I think I will put on my shorts and sit in the shade for a smoke......

NOT!!!!!

I just got off the phone with a friend living in North Dakota near the Canadian border. He said that since early this morning the snow has been nearly waist high and is still falling. The temperature is dropping way below zero and the north wind is increasing to near gale force. His wife has done nothing but look through the kitchen window and just stare. He says that if it gets much worse, he may have to let her in.