IGNORED

I'll be out of commision for awhile

SteveW

Trying to get a few things caught up before I go in next week on the 12th to have my left knee replacement done. Saw the Dr. and the joint is shot bone on bone. Had the right one replaced 2 years ago and its great ( hope this one ends up the same way.)

At least doing it now will have me ready to ride come spring.

Hope everyone has a fun winter.

Steve

Well you got your new years day ride in at least. Glad you could make that meet before you head off to surgery. I'm sure it's gonna go great and you'll be back on the bike before you know it.

You know if you guys need anything we're not that far away.

Margaret

Thanks all for the best wishes.

I'm not looking forward to it but it has to be done. The right knee was a bear for a few weeks but now its great. I got a chance to ride some today and just wiped the ride down and put it up for a few months.

I'll keep you all posted on how well things go but the Dr. I have does real nice work.

Ride Safe everyone.

Steve

Got a call from the Doc. and the Hospital today and everything is still a go for tomorrow for my knee replacement. Even with the snow and ice roads.

My biggest worry was a cancelation and having to wait till march to have it done.

At least with the bad weather there is nothing to do but sit around anyway.

I'll be out riding come spring.

Thanks for all the best wishes and I'll be back on next week with an update.

Play Nice all and get out when you can

Steve

Take care and Godspeed on a quick heel up!!

Got a call from the Doc. and the Hospital today and everything is still a go for tomorrow for my knee replacement. Even with the snow and ice roads.

My biggest worry was a cancelation and having to wait till march to have it done.

At least with the bad weather there is nothing to do but sit around anyway.

I'll be out riding come spring.

Thanks for all the best wishes and I'll be back on next week with an update.

Play Nice all and get out when you can

Steve

Steve: We will keep you in our prayers. I appreciated so much your encouragement as I went into my knee replacement on the 3rd of January. I am getting along great with no problems and getting around with no problems. I've already left the walker and use a cane. Good luck and God's speed with your recovery!

Steve

:backinmyday:I'm back hpme from surgery ( 2 days ) Pt is coming today and let the healing begin.

It went pretty good better then the right one at least it seems that way. Nothing to do around here snow is still on the ground. Just glad its over with,

Now if I can get some sleep I'll be fine.

take care All :fingers-crossed-emo