IGNORED

Thank You Utadventure, Condor & Muffinman

Aussie Annie

Not only is Dave fixing an '84 and painting it for Quickstep, he has now generously offered to lend us a CB for our trip.:thumbsup2:

Condor is letting us use a GPS, and is mailing it to Dave's house. :thumbsup2:

Muffinman is lending us a trailer, and it is working it's way across to Portland :thumbsup2:

Amazing...bloody amazing!!!!!!:sign woo hoo::You_Rock_Emoticon::sign yeah that:

Well the trailer is safe where it is for now. Guess it might be awhile before it gets moving again with all this lovely weather we've been having. But we'll get it out to where you need it by the time you get here.

Margaret

Mini,where is the trailer now...

I still trying to match it with one of our loads going to Portland...

Guest Ken8143

Annie - by the time the trailer gets to you it will most likely have a case of beer in it for you. What would be the best? Fosters? Bud? Coors? From East PA it would have to bee Yungling.

OK folks, what beer should be in the trailer for Annie and Quickstep?

Annie - by the time the trailer gets to you it will most likely have a case of beer in it for you. What would be the best? Fosters? Bud? Coors? From East PA it would have to bee Yungling.

OK folks, what beer should be in the trailer for Annie and Quickstep?

Would you believe AL is allergic to beer :doh:

But a carton of Canadian Club would go down a treat:sign yeah that: you listenin' Brian?:stickpoke:

There should be two cases, one American for the visitors and then one real beer,,,, say Rickards Red, for the those who love good beer.:stirthepot::stirthepot::think::happy65:

And oh ya, the mini-van will have a CB as well,,,, was already in the plans,,, thought you might find it handie at times.

What we still need is a cell phone that works in the US.

There should be two cases, one American for the visitors and then one real beer,,,, say Rickards Red, for the those who love good beer.:stirthepot::stirthepot::think::happy65:

And oh ya, the mini-van will have a CB as well,,,, was already in the plans,,, thought you might find it handie at times.

What we still need is a cell phone that works in the US.

Thank you Sir :thumbsup2: Planned to buy a phone for use over there, so any help with best "pay as you go" deals would be great :big-grin-emoticon:

Margaret, now that I'm buying a Harley trike, I am hoping that the local dealer in Portland might store it for us [Paradise H-D in Tigard] just waiting for the HOG membership to go through before asking.

Also, friends here have dealt with "Wingman" dealership in Portland, in fact the manager is lending them his Harley when they go over this year [their 3rd yr] so that will be my back up request.

Was also thinking of the depot where my bike would ship into...but the guy has strict security and I wont have an address till the last minute.

Will keep you informed :thumbsup2: