IGNORED

Mods done for now.

SMSgt

I put a set of Ponce gauges, oil pressure, water temp and tach, shortened my front forks by an inch , did the “Jason mod” on the vacuum ports at the base of each intake port, relocated the fuel filter, put a trickle charger plug on the battery, put spacers on the passing light bar and put in iridium spark plugs.

Since I bought it last summer I have added Iso Grips, bag rails, spoiler with light on the trunk, RK mufflers, brake/tail light under trunk, fringe on the brake and clutch levers,

All that is left is to get my seats reworked by Rick Butler.

I think the mods will be done at least for a time.

:dancefool:

I put a set of Ponce gauges, oil pressure, water temp and tach, shortened my front forks by an inch , did the “Jason mod” on the vacuum ports at the base of each intake port, relocated the fuel filter, put a trickle charger plug on the battery, put spacers on the passing light bar and put in iridium spark plugs.

Since I bought it last summer I have added Iso Grips, bag rails, spoiler with light on the trunk, RK mufflers, brake/tail light under trunk, fringe on the brake and clutch levers,

Nope... Something else will pop up that you just gotta have.... :mo money:

We Need Pictures !

SMsgt,

US Army Major here... Rick Butler seat Mod was my first Mod and Myself and Co-Passenager can easily ride 5 consecutive, 12 hour days with no Buttock Issues. Now that the SNOW is flying best get both seats to Rick Butler. Also I rank this my #1 MOD of all the Mods I Have done. #2 would be my Wind Jammers, #3 would be my XXL Clearview Windshield.

PS: All my Yammie Toys (Boat Motor 2 each, Rhino-660 Side by Side) LOVE the NGK-Iridium Spark Plugs too, everything starts easier and needs less choke time IMHO.

TY for your Service. It was nice to know I had AIR POWER in less than 20 minutes in Afghanistan in 2003 (Second wave in). When I did call for AIR POWER the outcome was unfair for them :).

:thumbsup2: