IGNORED

Question about our chat room.

Yama Mama

Hello Everybody,

I have a question about our CHAT ROOM. I am usually on there every night, with the usuals who are Mini Muffin, Beer 30, Ruffrider, dray, Howie,
Skid, Rocket, gmc, flb and several other pretty faithful chat users.

My question is why is it some of you never try the chat room? Mini and I have been faithful to the cause, because we believe it is a nice way to get to know other members, who you more than likely will not get to know because of the distances between our home states. You know like California and Ohio for instance.

I have met Servicedog, Ladyrider, Princess M from California and Vicco from Oregon simply by coming on to the Chat.

What a wonderful thing. I realize that many do not have the time to get involved with this every night; but I guess I am saying why not come in just to try it one time. What would it hurt? If you hate it, forget about it,

I also realize there is the problem with the time zone differences. Here on the East side of the USA we usually come in around 9PM and hang in until around 11PM if I do not dall asleep at the keyboard. It really is fun. We can really get into interesting discussions. One night we almost solved the problems of the world. Do not miss it. You will never know unless you try.
Anyway, please come to try it one time. Hey it is free and we promise not to hurt you.

Peggy:big-grin-emoticon:

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are 3 reason's why I don't come to the chat room...

1. I much prefer spending my evenings with my wife.

2. I spent so much time in chat rooms between the years 2000 & 2005 it was unbelievable. I was a "chataholic". I chatted with so may people from all over the world...even met a few of them. I believe it was one of the "catalysts" in the breakup of my last marriage.

3. By the time you start chatting 9pm eastern, I am fast asleep here on the west coast.

Guest cyote61
Sorry, but I go to bed at 6pm every weekday night because I get up at 2am for work...:whistling:

Hey, I got an idea. How about we do a cocktail hour chat room also, maybe from 5:30 to 6:30 Eastern time. Of course there would be no actual time limit but just starting around the 5:30 mark when people have time. Might work for the out of cross or out of country people better. :feedback:

Ok keep the ideas coming. About the cocktail hour idea, I will mix a drink at about 5:30 PM I will
alway wait for you. Actually I have been in around that time and I wait for someone.

As far as being addicted to chats, once again I am not asking you to be there everyday, I am asking everyone just to try it and say hello.

I do appreciate your ideas. Keep them coming.

I will always buy you a beer HIPSHOT, any time.

Peggy

As far as being addicted to chats, once again I am not asking you to be there everyday,

heck, I'm already addicted to these forums LOL.. I'm here reading and posting almost every day.... if I go to the chat too, they'll be coming in white gowns to haul me away... LOL just kidding of course.

heck, I'm already addicted to these forums LOL.. I'm here reading and posting almost every day.... if I go to the chat too, they'll be coming in white gowns to haul me away... LOL just kidding of course.

Ok, I aim to please........ The support group for VR addicts is on Tuesday nights!

[/indent]

WHY doesn't "VR CHAT " show up on my side bar???

i can't find it anywhere!

just jt

There is a link in the centre of the screen, just beside new posts, and Calendar.

Sorry to confuse you it is not "VR CHAT" it is "VRChat" :sign20:

Brad

I knew there was an explanation. I've checked periodically and never found anyone on. I'll have to make a point of trying during the apropriate time frame.

Thanks for mentioning it.

I have to agree with Steve. I used to check and there was never anyone there. I have not tried in a while. I will try again.

RandyA

Well we had a bunch of new folks stop by tonight, I want to thank everyone for giving it try.

Even someone named flb stopped in. He said he was not affliated with us but he stopped in anyway. What a nice time we had.

It was great, please continue trying to come in for a chat.

It would be fun to join in on some chats. My problem is that I work 2nd shift, start at 5 pm and get off at 3:30 am and I have also been working extra hours, so I don't get off until 5:30 am. I also have been working 6 days a week. My hours don't work real well with chatting to others. If I could I would spend time chatting. Mybe some day when I have a life, I will but for now when it is summer and I have time I will ride first and chat 2nd. LOL Talk at you all later.

:322:

Funrider,

You do have a difficult work schedule, but does this mean even on the weekends you work second shift?

I would love to meet you on chat sometime. Just keep trying.

The worst problem is trying to get the chat going on the west coast time zone.

It would be great if we could find a member out there that would be dedicated to keeping the chat active out west.

Thanks Funrider for showing an interest.