IGNORED

Question about our chat room.

Yama Mama

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't log into chat because usually I'm at work. I really shouldn't be logged into the site at all! I dropped in once just in time to see everyone say good night. Usually when I'm home I with wife and kids and not on the pooter. I'll drop in one of these days though.

I don't log into chat because usually I'm at work. I really shouldn't be logged into the site at all! I dropped in once just in time to see everyone say good night. Usually when I'm home I with wife and kids and not on the pooter. I'll drop in one of these days though.

That makes sense Halfwit, do not feel obligated. You come in anytime you can, and some day there will be a member to chat with.

Thanks for caring.

Peggy:big-grin-emoticon:

Guest cyote61

Time

We look forward to your visit to the lounge. New visitors, first rounds on the house:cool10:

The lounge open around 5:30 EST That 1730 for you government types.

Cyote,

I was there dear, I had a few lagersnots, and you disappeared. I was left with the tap in my hand.

Hey what am I saying, this was my finest hour.

I will be back later, not much action now.

Do not be shy. No fun in the
One leg Up Lounge

when no one comes to chat.

Hope you show up.

Peggy

Eugene,

Please come back tonight for the "FREE BEER TO ALL MEMBERS". I certainly hope that no one else saw that. We could have so many members on the chat that we might break our record of 18 members at one time. I know that I do not want to cause any trouble. So I hope you return, to THE ONE LEG UP LOUNGE!

Remember, you did not hear it from me.

TOP SECRET INFORMATION!

Peggy:group cheers:

Hey Peggy - missed last night - was the beer good???

I had a "date" and got home tooooooooo late!!

EUgene

Tried again to enter.

I can enter as a guest under the name "me"

But I can't get there from here as my member name, "Older&..."

Can admin or whatever correct whatever I messed up possibly weeks ago signing in here and/or there?

No major problem except "me" in chat is really "Older&..." unless someone can Help out an old non computer literate fool.

Tried again to enter.

I can enter as a guest under the name "me"

But I can't get there from here as my member name, "Older&..."

Can admin or whatever correct whatever I messed up possibly weeks ago signing in here and/or there?

No major problem except "me" in chat is really "Older&..." unless someone can Help out an old non computer literate fool.

Older,, I dont know what your using for a browser but you might try downloading Firefox.. I have dial up only out here in the sticks and have Netscape (a lot like AOL) for a browser. MANY times I have to switch over to Firefox browser (its a free download) to get things to work.. I do a lot of business on E-Bay and cannot even operate in thier environment with Netscape.. Just a thought...

If you want to try it let me know and I will get a link for you - or you can google em..

'Puc

hhhhmmmm, I still cannot get into the chat room, all I get is a blank white box, maybe I have a bad java program or something..... I don`t know, but speaking of Java...hhhmmmm I think it is ready !!

Kbran,

The same thing happened to me last night.

I was in the chat. I got a message that I was going to be reconnected and I never was. I would try to go back in and I got that blank white screen. So I left Internet Explorer and went to Mozilla Foxfire, got on to the site there. After that I was able return to the VR Chat room. And I was on there until
1:30AM
......believe it or not Mini Muffin. I was talking to Sarge.

Peggy