IGNORED

Question about our chat room.

Yama Mama

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know you are right.

I am sorry................................ we got carried away.

Actually, this is exactly how Mini and I started on our chat adventure during the last year.

Peggy

nuffin to be sorry about... each has it's place. the chat room is for immediate communication, the thread is for leaving messages LOL

Your browser may be set to require you to click in the white box to activate the Java application. Try it and see if it works.

hhhhmmmm, I still cannot get into the chat room, all I get is a blank white box, maybe I have a bad java program or something..... I don`t know, but speaking of Java...hhhmmmm I think it is ready !!

That's almost funny. My Doctor recently decided that I have ADD and gave me a prescription. My insurance told me that I'm too old to have ADD and refuses to cover it. I was happy to find out that I have such good insurance that they know better than my Doctor. :thumbsup2: I'm glad to know it was a false alarm. :)

My insurance told me that I'm too old to have ADD and refuses to cover it. I was happy to find out that I have such good insurance that they know better than my Doctor.

Well I would wonder, who sent your insurance company a recent picture of you.

:rotf:

Brad

Hey everybody, If you have your turkey ready to cook, if you have your stuffing ready to stuff, and you pumkin pies ready to gobble up, why not stop in the VR Chat tonight for a lagersnot brew.

The
One Leg Up Lounge
is open for business as usual.

Peggy:bighug: