IGNORED

Sales solicitations

Black Owl

Is it just me, or is anyone else receiving E-mails from royal98rider pushing Cell phones?

Checked the membership list and don't find any listing for this individual.

I haven't recieved anything like that...perhaps he likes you and you now have a stalker

:whistling:

I haven't recieved anything like that...perhaps he likes you and you now have a stalker

:whistling:

Yah, well I got his stalker hanging right here. Just put him on my blocked list so that should take care of it.

And Buddy, still saving a lot of snow for you to shovel.. So, put on that red suit and jump on the sled....

Yah, well I got his stalker hanging right here. Just put him on my blocked list so that should take care of it.

And Buddy, still saving a lot of snow for you to shovel.. So, put on that red suit and jump on the sled....

I gotta tell you Owl. I would LOVE to help you...no really, I would. You see though, I am a tech short here now that Monkey Boy had his surgery done and now I have twice the workload again. I probably wont be able to get up there till atleast May, but iffin you still need a hand shoveling then I will catch the 1st flight up and take care of that for you....no really!

I haven't received anything like that either...

Guess I have to agree with Squidley.... appears you have a "friend"...:whistling:

Friend? Owl with a friend???? :yikes:

How much is he paying this guy? LOL :Avatars_Gee_George:

I hear Annie got two Roosters now. LOL