IGNORED

weird and unusual

mraf

While traveling west this October we came upon this conglomeration. It went for about a 1/4 mile down the edge of the road and about 300 feet to a shed down another road. This is why we stay off the interstates as much as possible. Has anyone else found something like this in the travels? If so where?:D

While traveling west this October we came upon this conglomeration. It went for about a 1/4 mile down the edge of the road and about 300 feet to a shed down another road. This is why we stay off the interstates as much as possible. Has anyone else found something like this in the travels? If so where?:D

Was by there on our way back from a west trip this summer. I think it was on hwy 54 in Kansas if I remember correctly

Boy, you guys are a hard bunch. Its not about the weather {it wasn't as bad as it looks} and its not about where it was {Mullenville, Kansas, Highway 400} its about oddities along the highways. Here is another spot. These were along some back road when we were coming home from seeing our son at Ft. Leonardwood Mo.. What state or road:confused24: . Should have wrote it down.

Here's some shots of a Souvineer shop close to Port Isabel, Tx.

[ATTACH]52513[/ATTACH][ATTACH]52514[/ATTACH][ATTACH]52515[/ATTACH][ATTACH]52516[/ATTACH][ATTACH]52517[/ATTACH][ATTACH]52518[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]52519[/ATTACH][ATTACH]52520[/ATTACH][ATTACH]52521[/ATTACH][ATTACH]52522[/ATTACH][ATTACH]52523[/ATTACH]

Yeah, that place is in Kansas. My son and I happened upon it in 2000 on our trip to Oregon. The guy that owns the property charges a fee for you to put up a sign. Most of the signs he makes according to your wishes and then puts it up. You can even write to him and order the sign, or at least you used to be able to. That was 10 years ago. No holds barred; if you look and read the signs carefully you will see ALL kinds of language. There used to be one for hillary Clinton---f-ing whore !! We spent about an hour ready all the signs. Don't remember the highway number but its out of Wichita on the way to Dodge City. Too cool !!!!!

Here's some shots of a Souvineer shop close to Port Isabel, Tx.

[ATTACH]52513[/ATTACH][ATTACH]52514[/ATTACH][ATTACH]52515[/ATTACH][ATTACH]52516[/ATTACH][ATTACH]52517[/ATTACH][ATTACH]52518[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]52519[/ATTACH][ATTACH]52520[/ATTACH][ATTACH]52521[/ATTACH][ATTACH]52522[/ATTACH][ATTACH]52523[/ATTACH]

That is cool. Wish I could take my grandsons there. They are into dinosaurs and life size ones would really put them into the proper prospective for them. Its on the list now for us, thanks.:thumbsup2::D