IGNORED

One can dream can't they?

AKRefugee

Eye opening posts. Makes you think just how vulnerable we are out there. Last one kinda reminds me of an article that Easy Rider mag ( I think) put out years ago. They rode a bike around town and no one paid them any attention. Then they rode a bike similar to a CHP bike and everyone got out of their way. So, people do see but sometimes they just dont care.

this is a good one

I rode my bike naked once. I probably shouldn't say where or why but I found it very intimadating. Not that I have anything to be ashamed of, but, I kept thinking about skinning up my feet if I had to stop suddenly. Then I started worrying about what i might skin if if I fell off. I quickly stopped the bike and put my clothes and safety leather back on.

Did i share too much?

I rode my bike naked once. I probably shouldn't say where or why but I found it very intimadating. Not that I have anything to be ashamed of, but, I kept thinking about skinning up my feet if I had to stop suddenly. Then I started worrying about what i might skin if if I fell off. I quickly stopped the bike and put my clothes and safety leather back on.

Did i share too much?

Now how do we get that out of my" mind's eye".

I'll be sending you the doctor bills for sure! LOl

Proud but not so smart??????????

"Been there, done that, bought the T shirt".:yikes::yikes::yikes:

I rode my bike naked once. I probably shouldn't say where or why --- Did i share too much?

So did I but it was many years ago. I took my windshield off and went for a run. Didn't like the feeling so I have never had a bike without a windshield since.