IGNORED

my first tattoo

HeathersWheels

I went and did it I got my first tattoo. Steve snapped a few pics of the occassion...

http://helmetspeakers.741.com/images/adventure.2007/11.4.07.tattoo/1104071521a1.jpg

it doesn't hurt... much...

http://helmetspeakers.741.com/images/adventure.2007/11.4.07.tattoo/1104071521b1.jpg

..An hour later...a few tears...and my first tattoo...

http://helmetspeakers.741.com/images/adventure.2007/11.4.07.tattoo/11040716041.jpg

hmmm...where to put the next one....hmmmm

hey thats cool.been trying to talk my wife into getting one but she's chicken.i wanted to get another one last year (i love indian and japenese art),but the one i wanted was going to cost around $600.00.this year at vogel we went to helen,and i was going to get a dragon,after i rode the dragon.but they would'nt take charge cards and my wife was off shopping with all the cash.:depressed::2133:

My first tattoo took almost six hours to do . A mountainman in buckskins with all the fixins . Second one took 5 hours , Indians after some of my hertitage . Third was a collague of animals on my mid back , and 4th was our company Logo . I will be getting a full back and shoulders of wildlife animals as soon as I draw it up .

Anyone watch "Down Parascope " ? :rotf::rotf::stirthepot:

BEER30

My first tattoo took almost six hours to do . A mountainman in buckskins with all the fixins . Second one took 5 hours , Indians after some of my hertitage . Third was a collague of animals on my mid back , and 4th was our company Logo . I will be getting a full back and shoulders of wildlife animals as soon as I draw it up .

BEER30

hey beer 30 ,that sounds neat. i think the most awesome tattoo i ever saw was a fellow i was in the service with had a peacock on the back of his shoulder,with it's tail feathers hanging down.he had it done in japan and said it was done by hand with a pointed bamboo stick. awesome colors. always wanted one just like it.:)

BEER30

I need to see a pic of these fancy tattoos. I just cant imagine.

Heather! don't pay any attention to the people who don't like tatoos!

i don't have any, and don't want any, but that's just me!

i think yours looks GREAT!!!

i should really show , when you are rolling down the road!

oh , i forgot to ask, how many miles have ya logged in the "side car"?

just jt

Howdy Heather!

I'm glad that you like your new tattoo! I think it's great! Love the design, subtle but, artistic. I'm one of those who have yet to express myself that way and after all these years may never do so. But that's just me. Whatever your reasons for taking the leap, congratulations! You did it! Be Happy! Be Proud! Live life to its fullest, it's all we have, right?:bighug:

Happy Trails!

Drifter