IGNORED

Imagine seeing this on a bike in Yellowstone

friesman

I saw this on on a news broadcast on CBC this morning and the pics amazed me. I really hope we wont see anything like this chase in Yellowstone next summer at the Intl rally. But the bison and grizzly ran right past the guy taking the pics, they were so engaged with each other.

Just another day in Yellowstone Park......

http://www.krtv.com/news/grizzly-versus-bison-the-rest-of-the-story

Brian

OOps! edited link so it wouldnt redirect back to my work mail server......

Edited by friesman

I saw this on on a news broadcast on CBC this morning and the pics amazed me. I really hope we wont see anything like this chase in Yellowstone next summer at the Intl rally. But the bison and grizzly ran right past the guy taking the pics, they were so engaged with each other.

Just another day in Yellowstone Park......

http://www.krtv.com/news/grizzly-versus-bison-the-rest-of-the-story/

Brian

HMMMMMMMMMMMM???

Asks to ID and password...:bang head:

WOW! I don't know if I would've had the balls to get out of the safety of my vehicle to take some pics like that. Talk about bragging rights!

Bill

Handy enough, when I rode through Yellowstone in July, some bright fellow slammed on his brakes in front of me, got out of his car and chased something into the woods. Yup, you guessed it - a friggin' bear... Natural selection at work.

Those are some fantastic pictures.

We got lucky back in August while we were in Yellowstone, Saw a mama griz and 2 cubs walking on a ledge about 30 yards from us. I had just put the camera back in the saddlebag :buttkick:

We had snow then also, they had the south entrance closed till mid day, delayed our ride down to Jackson Hole by a few hours.

WOW!!

Something I never want to see on the road in front of me!

Or in the rear view mirror either for that matter.

Mike

Had that happen on a trip to western Wisconsin in the hilly areas came around a corner a huge brown bear standing in the middle of the road then he ran off into the corn. Thank god.

When we were in Yellowstone there was a small cub on the opposite side of the road, turning logs. I was wondering where mom was as we were on the bike, and the traffic of cars both directions were stopped to look. We could not move and the little guy was only 30-40 ft away. Still not sure where mom was, maybe just over the hill but we were not waiting to find out

Brad