IGNORED

Hanging it up!

Lobo Hurfiano

Oldest rider calls it quits. Title is up for grabs.

After years and miles of adventure and misadventures. Primitive camping beside secluded lakes, scenic biways and inciting road rage, across this beautiful nation.

I've noticed in the last couple of years, an increase in close calls and near-misses. Poor night vision, slowed reflexes, heaver traffic, more idiots. I had recently modified my 86 VR by adding a Voiger Conversion. I miss 2 wheeling, but it's much easier riding 2up and no hassel when stopped, but it doesn't compensate for bad night vision, slow reflexes, deafness, and senior moments!!

I had hoped to retrace some of my travels with my new sweetheart/wife on the bike, but it looks like we'll be in a small motor home.

I've given the bike and trailor to my good friend, Cherokee, (he's an old school biker to the bone) and encouraged him to hook up with you guys and gals.

This isn't "good bye", just saying I've enjoyed time spent with you and appreciate all the help you've given. Take care and ride safe.......

Lobo Hurfiano

Orphan Wolf

At some point in time, if we live that long, we will all be where you are now. It takes a strong man to see that day, recognize it for what it is, and make that decision.

You have my respect, and my wish that you find something that moves you as much as 2 wheels have. :fatsmiley:

It wasn't a hard decision, just took awhile to except the nudge logic was giving me. We intend to travel and make new memories, as we travel down lifes road. We may be looking through a windshield, with four wheels, but we'll be seeing it from the bikers view point!!

Hope to meet up at a M and E.

Bill Walker

aka: Lobo Hurfiano

aka: Orphan Wolf

aka: JAFO (just another f***ing observer)

You are a big man knowing when it is time to make a hard decision. I respect you for that. And enjoy your motor home.

:sign yeah that::sign yeah that::sign yeah that::sign yeah that:

Maybe a Panhandle M&E is in order. We could come up with some common destination between Lubbock, Amarillo and Wichita Falls :happy34: