IGNORED

Wny last minute ride notice

BIG TOM

On the travel channel tonight, Mar-Jims winery will be featured on "Americas most scariest places". Taters , myself, bongobob, rickster ,spankym and buffalo bodnar have decided that it would be nice to take a ride there tomorrow. We have been there many times in the past . If anyone in the area would like to join us for a ride and lunch we are going to meet at the flying j's truck stop at the Pembroke exit of the NYS THRUWAY AT 11 AM. That is on rt.77 just north of the town of CORFU, 200 feet south of the thruway exit...All are welcome to join...Sorry for the late notice, but I really think that Taters must have just uncorked her last bottle....:rotf: :rotf:Join us if you can........:biker: :fnd_(16):

shoulda come over our way.Picked up robin from work around 1:30 went down to the windmill to pick up her new chaps, so her delicate legs won't get cold.rode down through watkins glen,then up along seneca lake back to home base.lots of clouds but no rain:whistling:

Made it!!!!!!!!!!!! had a great time and loved that ride in the rain. Oh Vicki and Becky, Michelle loved the crackers and walnuts :)

Now she has her very own walnuts to carry around in her purse..SHE CAN GIVE YOU BACK YOURS :rotf: :rotfl: :rotf: :moon: :biker: :fnd_(16): ps...my bad