IGNORED

went for a ride yesterday

wild hair 39

rosebud & phill came buy yesterday,had a great vist,she brough me sume cookies,ate the bag, throwed the cookies away[ ha ha ] road part way,with them,as they headed home.

road bout 150 stress free mls,heart rate was vary good,when i got back home,138-78-61

to day will go to dooder1,for an other short ride,got to keep them up on all my B S

bikes runs great,thanks to you'all,started loading the bike yesterday for sume trips,no camping,go back to the doc the 21,,now need to biuld up my stamima,can't do mutch walking,or lifting, being layed up for 6 mos,has taken its toll

so maybe back on the road

lowell

:superman::thumbsup::happy34::bowdown::bighug:

I know that title made me smile. Glad you're starting to ride a bit now. Also glad you got some folks close enough to ride with. Just take it easy and don't over do like others have said. can't have you hurting yourself at all. Ya know we worry.

Really happy to hear you are up and out, ya know we all love ya

Margaret

Yesterday was the first ride in a long time for Phil and myself. Between my crazy work schedule and a white water rafting accident in the Smokey Mountains this summer that messed up Phil's back and left me limping too for a while we haven't been out for a ride either since July. So last week we called Lowell, made our plans and baked a batch of cookies then we headed off to see the old man. He looks great. When we pulled up in front of his house we caught him packing up his saddle bags for the day he's ready to head out and just ride. I suspect that day is coming real soon! We sat and shot the bull with him for a couple of hours on his front porch and when we were ready to head home he road with us to Monett, MO before he headed back to Springfield while we road on to Tulsa.

For all those that wanted to hug him - I gave him a hug from everyone. Can't wait for the day when he just stops by the house on his way to somewhere.

Well Mr Wildhair just left to head home. We had a great visit over coffee and politics plus he looked great. Better than the last two visits up to his place. I think after a few more short to medium rides he will be ready. It's always a pleasure to see Lowell, hope he is around for ever.

John

had to cut our vist,short,neice owns a bar,and i'm her maintance crew now,work cheep,BEER & POP CORN,just one beer when,i;m on the bike,realy i needed to leave,it was after 4,and an 80 mile ride,don't care to ride after dark,can't see as good as i used to,great vist,john,we got all our problum fixed,we got ever one voted out, and a new bunch voted in,we are still working on SS,maybe next time

lowell

Go glad to hear your riding again my good friend.

Just don't over do it...hope you get all your ailments behind you where you can ride for many miles again.

Maybe one day you can follow me to make sure I get where "we" want to go..:thumbsup2:

Eck