IGNORED

1600 nomad

BIG TOM

One of the WNY gang is trading in his 1100 V STAR and picking up a 1600 Kaw NOMAD this morning from Pioneer motorsports.....Wonder who that might be ?... Only saw one person at my rally sitting on it with love in his eyes......I'll have to go back and check out the pictures again............Serously, Buffalo Bodnar and I are heading down to the southern tier to pick up his new (to him) ride this am and then to shake it down :whistling:......will post pics later today...Congratulations Kenny :clap2: :fnd_(16):

OK nice day, fun time! First Bodner, Hoffy, Big Tom and Taters arrive here, then we went to Ellicottville for lunch where we met Monica who rides a Harley, and is a riot to be around! We rode to Elma for ice cream where we lost Monica but picked up Brad. From there we went to Hoff's where we had even more food!! Many thanks for the hospitality Hoffy the food was GREAT!! Left around 7 pm and got home around 8.

I'm stuffed, and contented.

Here's some token pictures...

Dsci0188.jpg

OK nice day, fun time! First Bodner, Hoffy, Big Tom and Taters arrive here, then we went to Ellicottville for lunch where we met Monica who rides a Harley, and is a riot to be around! We rode to Elma for ice cream where we lost Monica but picked up Brad. From there we went to Hoff's where we had even more food!! Many thanks for the hospitality Hoffy the food was GREAT!! Left around 7 pm and got home around 8.

I'm stuffed, and contented.

Here's some token pictures...

BUUUUURPP ! :sign yeah that: :sign yeah that: :big-grin-emoticon:

Send him to my friends website . Nice bike. Rod

http://www.gadgetjq.com/gadgetsfixitpage.htm

Rod ! will you please keep sites like that to YOUR SELF !!!!!!!

I just spent the last 2 hrs. on it and I don't own one ! What a great site ! I bookmarked it , so I guess I am a Lurker !:whistling:

Thank for the info . :thumbsup:

Thom

ps check out the cheap cam mount . pretty cool ! gave me a lot of ideas .