IGNORED

Showing our age

DesertRider

Mom has been feeling some back pain for a few days now. She's going to see the bone cruncher in the morning but I offered to go get her some otc relief tonight at walmart pharmacy. At walmart, I finally settled on a back-pain rub that sounded good (Stop Pain roll on), got checked out, got on my scooter to head home. Put the bike in 1st gear and lifted my right foot to the peg as I started rolling and the darndest charlie-horse type cramp hit me in my right-side lower back and down the back of my upper leg - Whooooa horsey ! Man I had to come to stop real quick. Got off, walked around the scooter once, got back on and the the sky was blue again As bad as Rachel feels I didn't mention it to her but I hope she leaves me a little bit of that stuff.

:223:

Mom has been feeling some back pain for a few days now. She's going to see the bone cruncher in the morning but I offered to go get her some otc relief tonight at walmart pharmacy. At walmart, I finally settled on a back-pain rub that sounded good (Stop Pain roll on), got checked out, got on my scooter to head home. Put the bike in 1st gear and lifted my right foot to the peg as I started rolling and the darndest charlie-horse type cramp hit me in my right-side lower back and down the back of my upper leg - Whooooa horsey ! Man I had to come to stop real quick. Got off, walked around the scooter once, got back on and the the sky was blue again As bad as Rachel feels I didn't mention it to her but I hope she leaves me a little bit of that stuff.

:223:

A lot of times now I start and have to stop and get cramps out before I can ride. Just can't understand it???:confused24: Shouldn't feel this way at 39...:think:

Yep, get cramps all the time. Usually when getting back on the bike after stopping a bit. Sometimes they are an SOB to get out. It mostly happens when I've been off the bike a while. On long multi-day trips it's generally the first day, then nothing.... Pushing 70 and proud of it.... :group cheers: It's been a hell of a ride... :sign woo hoo: Old age is a state of mind.... :15_8_211[1]: