IGNORED

:( Totaled my 2007 RSV on 24 August 2010 :(

KiteSquid

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest RawHide

Like all of us says glad it is the bike and not you...enjoy the happy memories with the old and shop for the new! Better New than constant repairs on the old! Never know what is METAL DEEP (skin deep)!

I am uploading some photos of the RSV to Webshots.com URL to be posted soon.

I test rode a 2010 Honda Gold Wing and I am 99% sure I want one....

Now to get the insurance claim settled and to find a new or used Gold Wing.

Anybody know of any good deals on an ABS equipped Gold Wing?

I will also be selling off some RSV accessories that were never installed or I took off before the wreck. Gotta inventory them and post to the classified section.

I am uploading some photos of the RSV to Webshots.com URL to be posted soon.

I test rode a 2010 Honda Gold Wing and I am 99% sure I want one....

Now to get the insurance claim settled and to find a new or used Gold Wing.

Anybody know of any good deals on an ABS equipped Gold Wing?

I will also be selling off some RSV accessories that were never installed or I took off before the wreck. Gotta inventory them and post to the classified section.

Dont know how close this place is to you but Id bid 20000.and see what goes then as high as 22185 , Thats what Honda of Russellville sells the ABS model for http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Honda-Gold-Wing-ABS-2010-HONDA-GL1800-GOLDWING-ABS-GOLD-WING-GL-1800-NEW-10-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem563f3df7dbQQitemZ370428213211QQptZUSQ5fmotorcycles

Glad to hear you're both okay... All things considered, that bike held up pretty good, I'm impressed that it's in as good shape as it is, despite being written off... Looking at the pictures was tough, as I'm riding the Blue/Black '07 as well.

Glad to hear you're both "ok".

One question if I may, based on this statement:

"I got 1st degree road rash, a bruise on my chest where I broke the windshield and a really sore and bruised thigh where the clutch handle pressed against me.

Neither of us have broken bones and MrsSquid is VERY thankful for wearing an armored textile jacket as it saved her shoulder."

Any idea how she got road rash on her arm if she was wearing a jacket? Did the jacket tear, or ride up on her arm thus exposing it?

Inquiring minds wanna know, for our own safety's sake.

Best regards to a speedy recovery.