IGNORED

Here is a prime case of STUPID

Hummingbird

Absolutely amazing that he survived that. I won't be too critical of him, I was once 19 and indestructible also. I can remember my Chevelle SS 454 going airborne a few times. :( I am just glad that he didn't kill somebody else and hope that he learned from his stupid mistake.

Absolutely amazing that he survived that. I won't be too critical of him, I was once 19 and indestructible also. I can remember my Chevelle SS 454 going airborne a few times. :( I am just glad that he didn't kill somebody else and hope that he learned from his stupid mistake.

Freebird -you're right as usual, I can remember my youth and for the grace of God I am typing this now. Perhaps I was too quick with the keyboard

I had the same "problem" with my 1970 GTO Judge. I was only 16 at the time that I had that car. Still amazed I didn't kill myself in that thing! ;)

Looks like the car spun to the left and rolled so that the passenger side and bottom took the brunt of the hit on the overpass. If that car had spun the other way he'd be a wet spot on the overpass.

I've had a car or two and my RSV airborne a few times, but nothing that impressive.

Edited by juggler