IGNORED

It's Come to This

Wanderer

Put my bike in the classifieds. It's either sell or let it be repo'd. That happens some times when you're out of work for a while, for me, that's been since May. The loan companies won't cut you any slack and I guess my partial payments didn't cut the mustard with them.

Any way I got to do something quick. Thanks for looking.

:95:

Thanks my friend. I should be working again soon, but I can't even get those _ _ B's to

defer my payment 90 days.

If they get in a tight they just have to put their hand out and Uncle Sam will pony up with my taxes for them.

Just p _ _ _es me off to no end. :bang head:

Well we now can understand a little bit of how the Indians must have felt a few centuries back when a bunch of uninvited people came into their country and took over.

Hope you get to work soon. I have been out of work since October but living in Illinois our unemployement pay per week is one of the highest in the USA. I get almost $600 a week and that sure makes it nice. I now know what the welfare people are talking about................I call it my welfare check.

Thanks guys. I should start working in insurance first of September, but even then it will be some time, if I'm successful, to have any steady income. These bone head loan companies

just don't care about that. They basically have given me two weeks to sell the bike or else.

I would rather sell it to folks, here, I know and love.

That's too bad man, I feel for you. I have considered a newer bike but in these times I guess I will stick with the one that's paid for. I haven't went into debt for anything except my house for over over thirty years now and won't if I have my way. I will drive the old and keep on repairing until I croak before I will let anyone take what is mine. Good luck to you and I hope things work out so you can keep the bike or at least buy another one soon.

Ted,

I hate to hear this. If you're going back to work soon, and might be able to recover, then I'd be willing to help you keep your bike. I can't do it alone, but I can sure afford to help. I consider you my friend, and I hate to see you lose your bike. I'll do whatever I can afford to help you be able to keep it. We have to take care of each other, brother. If you decide to try to keep it, let me know, and I'll see what I can swing. Don't be too proud to accept help. I have been there, believe me. Life has been good to me for the last year or so, and I'm not above helping a friend get out of the rut that I was in not too long ago. If this is an option, let me know, and I'll see how much I can swing. It won't be alot, but it can help.

Don't give up yet.:happy34:

Its just a thought but you may have asked the wrong way about them waiting for the money

try asking if there is anyway you could make the intrest payment for just the month or two months only till you get a paycheck back as you will be working and try giving them a date

I have done this and it worked but you should make the arangment before your late with the first payment

and your right they do not care for part of a payment even if its a dollar short it not the payment

good luck hope you can work it out

Guest scarylarry

I just bought pads for mine and talking to the dealer, it is so slow they are closing on Tuesday now in hope to stay a float, many dealers are fighting just to keep the doors open, and the bank wants to repo something that they can't give away, seems to me working with you would make more sense but hey this is a bank and they don't care if they get in a bind they get bail out....Ok enough from me

Hey Ted, Man I'm sorry to hear about the bad run of luck you're having. I know you really like that bike. That color being the fastest anyway, you know!! If I had the money I'd buy it myself then give it back to you. If you can think of anything I might be able to do to help, just say the word. I sure hope you get back to work soon. I was just telling a friend the other day with this economy like it is, I'm afraid we haven't seen the worst yet!! Anyway, if all else fails, just come over sometime and I'll let you ride mine if the same doesn't happen to me! Good luck , my friend.

Thanks my friend. I should be working again soon, but I can't even get those _ _ B's to

defer my payment 90 days.

If they get in a tight they just have to put their hand out and Uncle Sam will pony up with my taxes for them.

Just p _ _ _es me off to no end. :bang head:

i can tell you everything you need to know to defer your payments.. they really don't want your bike, ya know? and the repo folks don't have any legal powers in your state, and nothing is like the b/s you see on tv.

mike

Guest scarylarry

One more thing, the way the banks want to so hard nose and yes they have to be firm I know, but makes you want to tell the muther the bike is in the drive in a 5 gallon bucket enjoy it...

I hit the wrong key and sent a dollar short yes one dollar on my mortgage after 5 yrs in this house never late, they call me and almost was threating to me, over a dollar I said it was my fault and I would drop it of at a branch today, then the blah blah that is when I exploded...

Sorry for the long wind but if you are trying and not sitting at home eating and watching Oprah, meet the person halfway atleast.

Ted,

I hate to hear this. If you're going back to work soon, and might be able to recover, then I'd be willing to help you keep your bike. I can't do it alone, but I can sure afford to help. I consider you my friend, and I hate to see you lose your bike. I'll do whatever I can afford to help you be able to keep it. We have to take care of each other, brother. If you decide to try to keep it, let me know, and I'll see what I can swing. Don't be too proud to accept help. I have been there, believe me. Life has been good to me for the last year or so, and I'm not above helping a friend get out of the rut that I was in not too long ago. If this is an option, let me know, and I'll see how much I can swing. It won't be alot, but it can help.

Don't give up yet.:happy34:

Monty you're a prince, but I'll get by. There will be a bike in my near future and I'm sure another RSV.

You're number one in my book.

Thanks for being my friend.

Its just a thought but you may have asked the wrong way about them waiting for the money

try asking if there is anyway you could make the intrest payment for just the month or two months only till you get a paycheck back as you will be working and try giving them a date

I have done this and it worked but you should make the arangment before your late with the first payment

and your right they do not care for part of a payment even if its a dollar short it not the payment

good luck hope you can work it out

Thanks my friend, this is something I did not consider. I'll give 'em a call Tuesday.

Thanks so much.

I was trying to respond to everyone individually, but I give up. How can you not love the folks of this fine organization. You guys are truly the "friend indeed". I can not tell you how much your words and encouragement and friendship mean to me at this time. I feel truly blessed to be a part of our Family.

I'll soon be back to work, but in insurance and I'm sure it will take a little while to get my feet back under me. Maybe I can stay off the wolves just a little longer.

GE Money/Yamaha is who the loan is with.

Thank you all so so much. I love you all.