IGNORED

West virgina

hunter 1500

All I can say is wow. Just got back last weekend from 6 days of riding in the hills of WV. I love twisties but there are so many there it got to the point where I was happy to see a straight road. The roads are in good shape and very little traffic making for some really great riding. The people were very friendly also. I highly recomend a trip there if you have never been there. :thumbsup2:

I'm gonna have to check out the "Land of Dan"

Sounds like a dream ride vacation to me.

Actually I went through there once on a family vacation, and I bought a turkey box call from a guy that had a sign out by the road.

I remember the small curvy roads well.

Steve

All I can say is wow. Just got back last weekend from 6 days of riding in the hills of WV. I love twisties but there are so many there it got to the point where I was happy to see a straight road. The roads are in good shape and very little traffic making for some really great riding. The people were very friendly also. I highly recomend a trip there if you have never been there. :thumbsup2:

Yep,its my favorite place to visit:thumbsup: Craig

Belated Welcome to Wild, Wonderful West Virginia. I've held an extended Meet & Eat the past two years and everyone really loved the country. Maybe you can get to make the next one. Question... What part of West Virginia did you get to take in?

Belated Welcome to Wild, Wonderful West Virginia. I've held an extended Meet & Eat the past two years and everyone really loved the country. Maybe you can get to make the next one. Question... What part of West Virginia did you get to take in?

14 of us rented a house that had two appartments in Snowshoe. We were up on top of the mountain and the ride in and out everyday was great. We went to the bridge over near Fayetteville and Seneca Rocks and many other places during our stay. Did the scenic hyway. That was about the straightest road we took all week. You can really fly on it. Never saw a cop all week except in the towns we went through. Probably a good thing.:big-grin-emoticon:

Seems I've hear of that place...:think:

I ever get caught up I might get up that way. Things been crazy round here and bike broke again.

Well Dan, if you ever get caught going through Calhoun County, we might know someone to help you out....:sign20:

Guest Boomerbiker

One of my favorite states on the way to the BR Parkway. The western frontier is fun, but for sheer riding pleasure, it's hard to beat the Alleghenies and the Appalachians. So much early American history, too. Makes me want to leave tomorrow. I try to get there at least once a year.

Bill