IGNORED

Ain't it Purty!!

Yammer Dan

I emailed him asking for serial #.

It is for sure a 2nd gen, you can see dogbone mounts and fake air cooling fin mounts.

Looking at some of his non positive feed back, he seems less than pleasant to deal with.

Gary

Yep Second Gen. for sure and everyone seen it and read it Dan said it was pretty!!

Maybe he is seeing the light:cool17: after all:rasberry:

Oh I sent a email as well but I popped his balloon on his add as for being misleading but it was nice I promise.......

I wouldn't mind have a 1 gen to go with my 2 nd gen. I have enough stuff to take care of that i really don't want another motorcycle at this time.

I have to wonder about that add, though. seller state motor new, but then states 500 street miles. adds that it is 20 yrs old.

I see a lot of misleading on this one. if a person could get a better price and pick up, them maybe ok, but I agree that is a 2nd gen motor and they came out when, in 99 ???

2nd genI think . Look at the side of the each cylinder. I thought something looked weird so I went outside and compared to my 91. It took a bit but I finally noticed the bolt holes in the pic. Isnt that for the side covers? My 91 doesnt have those bolt holes.

David