IGNORED

You may see us (and the scoot) in a soup commercial

SilvrT

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL ... you're not the only one!

ya ... we had a blast ... and all the free food!!! man they sure feed those people good! And in between the meals there was coffee,and soup, pop, and soup, tea, and soup, juice, and soup, snacks, and soup you name it, and soup, (except booze)

:Bunny:

Originally Posted by SilvrT viewpost.gif

LOL ... you're not the only one!

ya ... we had a blast ... and all the free food!!! man they sure feed those people good! And in between the meals there was coffee,and soup, pop, and soup, tea, and soup, juice, and soup, snacks, and soup you name it, and soup, (except booze)

:Bunny:

... it's no wonder they now call us the SOUPer STARS .. :rotf:

Anyone know if you can find this commercial on You tube? I want to see it.

What's the name of the commercial?

Ive looked on you tube and havnt seen it, youtube only has the first in the series uploaded. The group of ads are under the umbrella " its amazing what soup can do". If you find it please let us know.

Brian

can i have your autograph ????? please im your biggest fan!!! that is a really cool thing you got to do. congrats cant wait to see it:cool10:

ya, I can't wait to see it too!

as for the autograph .... I dunno, it might cause this thing to go to my head... :rotf:

I know it may not be you, but about a month ago, I saw a commercial with a couple on a Midnight Venture...On the screen the couple was riding right to left and a quick wave from the lady passenger....

Did the re-wind on the DVR to show the wife the Venture...

Long Tall

Lynchburg, VA

Saw a different version of it last night, With a stand still picture of your wife and you standing at the bike with leather on and striped helmets. Then the famous ride and wave at the end like before.

Even in a 2 second image I still recognized that it was a Venture!

I know it may not be you, but about a month ago, I saw a commercial with a couple on a Midnight Venture...On the screen the couple was riding right to left and a quick wave from the lady passenger....

Did the re-wind on the DVR to show the wife the Venture...

Long Tall

Lynchburg, VA

Yep, I finally saw this one last week. The problem is, I watch VERY few commercials as I use the DVR and just skip through them. Even if I'm watching a show on TV that is not recorded, I'll put it on pause and go do something else for 15 to 20 minutes so that I can then skip through the commercials. As I was skipping through them though, I just happened to get a glimpse of this one and went back. Very cool.

Yep, I finally saw this one last week. The problem is, I watch VERY few commercials as I use the DVR and just skip through them. Even if I'm watching a show on TV that is not recorded, I'll put it on pause and go do something else for 15 to 20 minutes so that I can then skip through the commercials. As I was skipping through them though, I just happened to get a glimpse of this one and went back. Very cool.

Same here, DVR, the greatest invention ever. I hate commercials. I never watch a show live anymore unless its a football/baseball game.:banana:

I saw it yesterday on good morning America!

WOW ... we have become so famous that we're featured on Good Morning America!!!

WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO!!!

wait a minute.... we weren't actually on the show ... right? .... it was just the commercial that played while that show was on... right?

:crying: :crying: we're not famous after all then ... :crying: :crying:

Still haven't seen it yet Rick , may have to get you and Nina to give us a live version :crackup:

we can do that !!

Nina has seen the ad but I haven't .... we now have Telus OptiK TV with a PVR box and it allows ya to pause/rewind/fforward, etc Live TV so if ever I do see the commercial, I'll be able to have a good look at it and maybe even videotape it.