IGNORED

You may see us (and the scoot) in a soup commercial

SilvrT

Way to go guys! Look forward to seeing something. I am sure it was Nina's smile that did the trick. Next time you get over this way I can show you a clip of me on the tv show "Live it Up".

lookin fwd to that!

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
Will it be shown in the states? I will look for it.

I really don't know where or when or even IF the commercial will be used. Our contract states that if we make the "final cut", we get the buyout. .... we got the buyout cheques yesterday and that's about all I know ... wish I knew more.

Just looked up and saw a black RSV with two people, the female passenger was waving.

However, I think this was for a dish soap product...then again, I might have caught the tail end of one commercial and the beginning of another....

Either way, it was cool seeing an RSV on TV. Gee, maybe Yamaha should try that one day....

Another thought here is that sometimes production companies will take lots of film for a particular project, but keep the rest of the shots of generic stuff (people walking, jumping, riding bicycles/motorcycles, or cars, etc) and sell clips of them off to companies that hire a production company to design and make a particular ad. SO, it is possible that some of that footage will end up being used in something other than just what the initial intent was.

Just a thought. :2cents:

By the way Condor - do you normally watch TV with a camera in hand or what?!?!? :stickpoke: :rasberry:

So..... I was watching the noon news on FOX and this ad pops up. The bike is the right color. It's an RSV. But it ain't a soup commercial...., but could it be???? :confused07:

YESSSSSSSSSSS.... that is me and Nina ... I recognize the white strips they put on the helmets and some distinguishing things on the scoot!

:happy65::happy65::happy65::happy65::happy65::happy65:

YESSSSSSSSSSS.... that is me and Nina ... I recognize the white strips they put on the helmets and some distinguishing things on the scoot!

I guess I should've gotten ya'll autograph last time I was there last time - you know, before you were famous and all :rasberry:

Speaking of autographs. Did you sign a release and get paid anything??

oh yes... we got a nice chunk of the green stuff! We got paid good for the shoot and a good lump as a buyout ... conditional on us making the "cut" and obviously we did as we got the money... and we're on the tube.