IGNORED

Guided tour thru Rockies by ZFrebird4

dogman

I want to thank Jack for my best riding day of my life. He kindly offered to ride with me into the mountains while enroute to Vegas.

WOW, amazing scenery and the twistes out of this world. For me anyways. It was my first time riding in the mountains and pulling a trailer to boot.

No pictures to post as I am on my iPhone while camping next the Colorado river in glenwood canyon. So much beauty. It is breath taking.

I got to see Squidleys old bike. Jack is putting lots of miles on it and loving it.

Have a great summer everyone.

And thank you again Jack for an inredible day and ride.

Yep.... Now if we'd only have another national there......:whistling:

I couldn't agree more, but I wont host it again there as I was so busy working I didn't get to ride at all. There was so much we wanted to do there, but didn't have the time. It just doesn't have to be there either, we could go south towards Colorado Springs. Someone else will have to step up to the plate though

:2cents:

Glennwood Canyon for camping. Thought that place would take your breath away! I hope the storm you rode into was a mild one; said a lot of prayers for you as we parted. Sure was neat to chatter back and forth on the wise design of Venture Yamahappers to add a CB. What a way to travel.

For those reading, we considered another route I now know I can do after the one I just finished with Dogman. IE: 14 out of N Ft Collins to Cameron Pass, 10,700+, to Steamboat Springs, to Glennwood Springs an back to FC. That's next with the daring venture rider who wants to tour CO with me. However, NOW I would consider heading on West in duo to Grand Junction and take the Colorado Monument, a great ride on the rim of volcanic history, and a stop at a Park Station for info on how it was all formed. Any takers?

And I advise here for any thinking of doing Trail Ridge Road (34) this summer, set that aside. It is only possible safely this fall due to road construction. For Info: 970-586-1222 and 586-1206. These numbers will give you the latest conditions for weather and road conditions. And watch those pot holes, CO is also in a budget pinch like 47 other of our 50 states. I would love to see another CO gang trip, and I think the southern idea is a good one. Squidley, regardless of his excuses, will STILL have to stick at least one finger in for the stirring if such is a go by the gang.

Mark, take care and keep in touch. KEEP taking those photographs. (I got him to tie his camera on his jacket, and shoot as he rides, even into his rear mirrors, a trick I learned from our site here; no excuses for Mark not to post! LOL)

And ya all come, ya huear? And ride safe and post to Venturerider!

JackZ

:2133::mo money::draming::225::fingers-crossed-emoCOLORADO: a great place to feel heavenly, spend money, not have the distraction of dreaming of paradise, a good place to bring lots of water, and I have my fingers crossed to see more of you soon!

JZ