IGNORED

3 times in one Year and a Half !

BEER30

Well I did it again ......... Broke my ribs for the 3rd time in a year and half !

While getting the boat ready to take out yesterday evening to watch the Fireworks from the Inter-Coastal Waterway , I was loading up the Porta-Potty since we were going to have woman folks aboard. Instead of resting the Ole Honey Pot on the side and then climb aboard, then set it down inside. I decided to hop up on to the trailers wheel fender and lean way over to set it down inside. Then it happened, I slipped and cracked the ribs again on the side of the boat. Been a day now , kinda tender still, But still hopped on the scoot today to ride a spell.

I thinks next time, the women folk can hang it over the side like the rest of us doo !

BEER30

get well hey back in MN on our boats a 5 gal pail worked well and it aint heavy just a thought? or let them put on shorts jump in the water get wet who wold know if they went pee? know number 2 i aint going there:big-grin-emoticon:

Once was enough for me....I leaned in to clean the filter traps and knee slipped on the deck.

The pressure on the chest broke two ribs !!! It took me over two months to heal.

I have since sold the boat to a friend who needed additional problems.....

Even the Mechanic said to let hang out over the side :rotf::rotf::rotf:

I have no problem with that either, but that water gets cold now and then iff'n you know what I mean!

Butt it was the Gentleman part of me that creeps out now and then for the women folk, like the future daughter-n-law and her mother!

And iff'n the Mechanic was a wondering that this topic referred to myself , well I did hang it over the side, but I could not figure if the crowd was oohing and awing me or the Fireworks ? :think::scratchchin::yikes::whistling:

BEER30

Did the same thing last year dirt biking. Pulled the throtlle to much and hit a slick in the mud. .....:headache:. But, hey, I even caught it on the camera that was tape to the front fender :stickinouttounge: Good thing I'm my own Emergency Medical Tech. or I'd a gone to the hospital like normal people do. :223: Hope it gets better soon.:fingers-crossed-emo I can't make fun of ya when yer broken...:rasberry::sign cmon::sign **** happens: Take care...:-)

I have no problem with that either, but that water gets cold now and then iff'n you know what I mean!

Butt it was the Gentleman part of me that creeps out now and then for the women folk, like the future daughter-n-law and her mother!

And iff'n the Mechanic was a wondering that this topic referred to myself , well I did hang it over the side, but I could not figure if the crowd was oohing and awing me or the Fireworks ? :think::scratchchin::yikes::whistling:

BEER30

Oh no, she knew exactly what you were talking about. That is why it is so funny, she would have told them to jump in :rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

Had a couple of good comments, but could not bring myself to say them. But I laughed at them.

Seriously been there a couple times myself and I know how that hurts. Hope they heal well and quickly.

Brad

That's it time to get you some bubble wrap. Need to keep you from hurting yourself anymore. Maybe some sort of blow up rubber balloon to make ya bounce instead. I'm sure we can come up with something.

Heal up

Margaret

I can see it now, Beer 30 & Yammer Dan, the bubble wrap twins.......... :stirthepot::canada:

Yeah , go ahead a laugh ! As you know I cannot do it .......at least without a little hurt to go with it. But hey , life goes on and I sure can guarantee ya , I can "Cowboy Up" !

Took a moment today just to recount just how many times I have broken my ribs. Well the answer is 8 times for these ribs left side and 2 times on the other side. Between football, boxing, cattle auctions, fights, and pure meanness, I have busted ribs. Also to add broken fingers, Right arm ulna and radius at which the ulna is still broken since I was 19. Cannot remember how many times I have jammed my fingers, twisted ankles, bruise bones in sports and fights either, but I can say it was a lot . Even was blind for a week due to reflection of a welder off a freshly painted surface. Hit by lightening while working on an oil rig in South Texas. Been cut with knives in fights and shot with Bird shot when exercising my rights to fish in private stock ponds too. Need I go on ? LOL

But I can say along with fusion L5/S1, both hips collapsed caused by Vascular Necrosis of both hips which need to be replaced, Arthritis in hips/back/right arm, broken bone in arm, I must say I have chosen the best scoot to be riding that is the most comfortable and not cause any discomfort of all my ailments.

Now all of you know why I am so HAPPY all the time ! :big-grin-emoticon:

BEER30

I've had over 60 broken bones, several serious head injuries, been shot and stabbed. STILL Ticking.

Need some applesauce Gene??? I wasn't asleep. Fought for every tooth I have lost.Still got a couple!!

That make you Laugh???:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

I guess I am lucky. I rode/raced motocross for many years, did Karate for a few years, been in MANY fights/brawls etc... and never broke anything except for my back while in the Navy. I have pulled almost every ligament and tendon in my lower body, and tore the cartilage loose between my ribs and sternum, causing "floating ribs"(That hurt like hell).

I was blind for a bit too, but it was from sitting in a tent looking at Playboys and Hustlers via a black light, when I was a teen...lol. Not a good light to read by, apparently.

Been lucky in the bone department, I guess. I couldn't ride without having cruise control though...too much arthritis and tendonitis.

I've had over 60 broken bones, several serious head injuries, been shot and stabbed. STILL Ticking.

Need some applesauce Gene??? I wasn't asleep. Fought for every tooth I have lost.Still got a couple!!

That make you Laugh???:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Who needs teeth? Non left , but I can still put away a Rib-eye or a T-Bone . However a jar of Applesauce does sound good. Got a huge of it in the frig, but I have to finish this big bowl of Popcorn before I tear into that Applesauce !

By the way , I pulled all my teeth out but 18 of them. Saved that dentist from the risk of me pulling his .........I hate needles .

BEER30