IGNORED

devastatation of earthquake in Burlington Ontario

saddlebum

Total cost of damages 15 cents

http://by142w.bay142.mail.live.com/att/GetAttachment.aspx?tnail=0&messageId=bce1a54a-804e-11df-abf3-00237de3f51c&Aux=44%7C0%7C8CCE272A8870F50%7C%7C

US or Canadian currency ?

BEER30

If you really want to see damage I can ship ya some pygmies......:rasberry:

Boomer....who sez don't blame me cuz I didn't teach the little boogers nothing about fornication....but I believe Monkey Boy over in Conroe, Texas did.:shock3:

Boy are you lucky he is out on the bike right now!!!:stirthepot::rotfl::rotfl:I didn't see this!!:confused24:

Must be Dutch,,,, now having the gov paying for going outside to pick up a lawn chair that he forgot to pick up and now can blame it on the earth quake,,,,, well it did come from Ottawa didn't it????

Now if they do pay, they admit fault and therefore he can then bill them for the use of the lawn, the upkeep of the lawn, the feeding of the lawn, the cost of putting the house in front of the lawn to keep the unwanted off the lawn, any water the lawn may need, the use the lawn would get from other constituents who may want to use the lawn to do what ever they do on lawns,,,,,,,,,,, Ya Saddlebum may get rich yet!!!!!

Due to this being a family oriented site, the photo of the real tragedy wasn't shown....! full bottle of Molson Canadain spilled...argh:crying:
The insurance won't include the beer in the claim due to the fact that there is apparently no proof as to how much was actually in the bottle prior to the quake.:bang head::bang head: