IGNORED

Hey! Squidley

dray

Just wondering how you were doing; what week did you head out to make it to MD. was just wondering if you are bringing the Harley if you left in time to keep putting all the parts back on:

you know a day of riding and then two days to get it running again. also knowing HD riders only ride from Bar to Bar or Party store to party store and have to take a break so people can see them standing out side by there bikes.

WOW! its going to take you longer than i first thought to get there; i best get out the calculator and refigure it for ya:think: see ya there

Dray:smile5:

I have become used to the bashing, besides I dont hardly have time to think. We'll be bringing the '89 up to Ohio, traveling with BoomerCPO and Kbran/Nanaof6. The Harley is doing just fine, I just have to change everything over to Texas registrations and then I can plate her and start riding it.

Keep it up Tupperware Boy :buttkick:

I have become used to the bashing, besides I dont hardly have time to think. We'll be bringing the '89 up to Ohio, traveling with BoomerCPO and Kbran/Nanaof6. The Harley is doing just fine, I just have to change everything over to Texas registrations and then I can plate her and start riding it.

Keep it up Tupperware Boy

:buttkick:

Tupperware Boy??? Did you notice what he pulls out of the Garage when he needs to depend on it???

Tupperware Boy??? Did you notice what he pulls out of the Garage when he needs to depend on it???

Hey Mister...you dont have much room to talk. You got a mint '86 and I have been reading that you were pulling it apart and doing stuff to it! We need to buy you an Erector set so when you have idle fingers you dont play with the bikes

:no-no-no: :sign20:

Hey bud, don't let the remarks of some on here about owning a Harley get you down. Everyone has different taste in things; women, cars, houses, scooters, etc. I think your taste in bikes is pretty close to mine. And by what I mean by that is we have got to have atleast one bike that sounds like it has a real motor on it, not just a tinny sounding thingy. Let em all talk and like I've said before, I'm sure a lot more folks would own HD's if only they were more affordable. Can't be the mechanical problems; too many seeking advise on correcting broken down 2D Gens on here. First Gens? After all they are all well over 17 years old now. But I love them just as much. If ever up around the DFW area, you had best give me a shout you're here. If so, be sure to wear all your ridin armor.

Hey Mister...you dont have much room to talk. You got a mint '86 and I have been reading that you were pulling it apart and doing stuff to it! We need to buy you an Erector set so when you have idle fingers you dont play with the bikes

It was Dirty. Did I mention I hate 1300 bags??

Aint that the truth:rasberry::rasberry::rasberry::think::doh: Craig

Now that there is just too damn funny.:crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:

Margaret

Hey bud, don't let the remarks of some on here about owning a Harley get you down. Everyone has different taste in things; women, cars, houses, scooters, etc. I think your taste in bikes is pretty close to mine. And by what I mean by that is we have got to have atleast one bike that sounds like it has a real motor on it, not just a tinny sounding thingy. Let em all talk and like I've said before, I'm sure a lot more folks would own HD's if only they were more affordable. Can't be the mechanical problems; too many seeking advise on correcting broken down 2D Gens on here. First Gens? After all they are all well over 17 years old now. But I love them just as much. If ever up around the DFW area, you had best give me a shout you're here. If so, be sure to wear all your ridin armor.

Gunny,

I'm with you my friend, the Harley is DEFINITELY different than the Venture, and I like both for different reasons. I would have a H/D right now if this one wasn't given to me, just didn't have the funds. But I love it as it was a special bike to one of my best friends, puts a smile on my face everytime I start it or ride it around and I feel closer to him.

You can bet your bippy if/when we make it north in Texas we will share a Margarita bud :thumbsup2:

Keep it up Tupperware Boy

:buttkick:

SEE thats a Harley rider for ya you show some concern for them; then they resort to name calling :stickpoke: