IGNORED

Oberlin inn

REDRIDER52

Has any one else goten a phone call from them saying that they had 3 cancelations and asked if you whanted one like I did today. Sorry I have a room for this weekend I hope tey can't fill them after what they did.

:stirthepot::stirthepot::stirthepot::stirthepot:

Howard,

The Oberlin Inn really jammed us this year and the majority of the members cancelled their reservations once some of us started getting the cancellation calls. I know other will chime in on where they are staying, you might want to look elsewhere.

:thumbdown:Has any one else goten a phone call from them saying that they had 3 cancelations and asked if you whanted one like I did today. Sorry I have a room for this weekend I hope tey can't fill them after what they did.

Yep I got the call too, I feel the same way you do, I hope they eat those rooms. I made me res. last Nov. they cancelled mine in Mar. and now one week before the event they want to know if I want to come back:bang head::bang head: Craig

I am staying at the comfort inn in Amherst made rev right after they canceled will arrive some time on Thur.

There are alot of us ``camping`` at the Comfort Inn Howard, so you`ll have plenty of company. As Squidley said most of us cancelled when some of the guys were getting the run around, so they can insert their rooms where the sun don`t shine.

Ian

We are at the Comfort Inn, Elyria:think: how many different comfort Inns are there out there, and is anyone staying in Elyria:think: Craig

The one that is in Amherst is next to the Motel 6, which a lot of us stayed at in past years.

There are bunch of us staying at Comfort Inn in Elyria.

The distance is about the same to Freebirds.

There are a few of us still staying at the Oberlin inn....mostly NY members I think. I haven't had any issues with the inn and they treated us well in the past. Taters liked it there and so did I. We all had to make that judgment call. I hope we made the right choice.:confused24: