IGNORED

Photos of the new bike

Midrsv

I picked up my new bike yesterday and as promised, here a few photos. I spent the day today installing my electronics (GPS, XM, Tach, led brake light), handlebar risers, and highway pegs. I have a few more things to do but I am going to ride tomorrow. If you would like to see higher resolution photos they can be found at: www.traynorphoto.com/07venture

Dennis

SWEET RIDE Midrsv!!!!

I see that we are almost neighbors (only about 225 miles apart) What would you say to a lesson in how to install a TACH? If I get the parts and buy lunch--would you help a fellow Venture Rider out??:2132:

Sure David,

It's really pretty easy. Would probably take about an hour counting time to remove the tank. Just send me a message when you would like to do it.

Dennis

Midrsv

I will take you up on the help with the Tach. Going out of town of the next few days to a church training conference in Houston. I am ordering the tach for myself as an early Christmas present. I will get with you after everything is settled. Sould be able to clear up a Saturday to get this done. I really appreciate the offer.:2132: