IGNORED

zx14 pics

Snarley Bill

Who ever buys this monster will be getting their moneys worth!!!! This monster will eat the V-Max !!!!!!!!! If I was younger I be jumping on this deal!! I and several other members seen this baby

The photos do it no justice, But it did help Bill :stickpoke::whistling:

Honestly this is one sweet ride PROMISE:thumbsup2:

Bill,

We will see you at the Hub!! :banana:

Edited by buddy

What are you asking for it?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I did a search and forgot Snarley did not list it in the classifieds, just a post in the watering hole - here is the post -

"anyone out there that is still young at heart and likes speed. i'm selling my kaw zx-14. finally decided i'm not a kid any more. and i want to retire again. i have $17,000 invested, and i am giving it away (darn near). pm me if interested. bill "

Snarley Bill, I hope you don't mind i quoted your original post. Nice scooter, though. i have resisted getting one of those due to what i remember about the 1100 Ninja I had back in the day. those were fun day on that bike. man oh man.

i took it out for a ride yesterday morning, almost changed my mind. it's got 1400 miles on it and i have the title. i am asking $9800,00 for it. it has chrome wheels and lots of other chrome, power commander with custom map, msd shift light, mps air shifter, pazzo levers, boz broz gp exaust, autometer oil pressure gauge, gipro, vortex rear sprocket, lowering links, 200 rear tire, carbon fiber side panels, and much more. the motor has 200 plus hp, and is capable of 200 plus mph if not for the 186 mph speed limiter. i built it with vision of running the texas mile cuz i wanted to be a member of the 200 mph club. old age caught up with me. can't safely handle the g force with my blood pressure med. the gipro tricks the computor into thinking it is in 6th gear all the time and gives you more spark advance in the lower gears and opens the secondary butterflies at a low rpm. this bike is incredibly fast. i have the oem exaust and other parts that go with it. i will even throw in an extended swingarm that i have not yet installed.the bike looks showroom new and it demands respect. :)

After my bad accident last year Bill, I don't think I want to play with that thing..

Way to much power for this guy..Back when I was younger and raced on the drag strip, I would have been interested in it for sure..

Looks really sweet Bill..real nice..

The ZX-14 is the King of the Drag Strips all over the World. Excellent Setup and sooooooooo darn FAST !!!

Bill, I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry you plan on parting with it. I'd loved to hear some standing Mile Times instead ....

It's a Killer Deal and if Times would be a bit better, i'd be all over it, even if the Freight and Customs to Germany would cost a Lot Money extra.

The ZX-14 is the King of the Drag Strips all over the World. Excellent Setup and sooooooooo darn FAST !!!

Bill, I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry you plan on parting with it. I'd loved to hear some standing Mile Times instead ....

It's a Killer Deal and if Times would be a bit better, i'd be all over it, even if the Freight and Customs to Germany would cost a Lot Money extra.

hey squeeze, how ya been? my all time favorite bike is still my 89 v-max. with the kerker 4 into one exaust and the comp. baffle, it had a sound like no other bike, and balls out arm stretching power. it would run high nines at 140 mph in the 1/4 mile with a slick. i will try to dig up some photo's of it. the guy i sold it to about 12 years ago still has it and it looks as good as new. the thing i like about the max is they aren't wheely prone. they just smoke and go.

Guest Swifty
Hey Swifty this has your name on it. :innocent:

Brad

My name got scratched off.

I need the upright riding position of the stock configuration.

And I'd like to have the upgrades on the 2010.

And I'm waiting for his blood pressure to get too high to ride his Wing.

:scratchchin:

hey squeeze, how ya been? my all time favorite bike is still my 89 v-max. with the kerker 4 into one exaust and the comp. baffle, it had a sound like no other bike, and balls out arm stretching power. it would run high nines at 140 mph in the 1/4 mile with a slick. i will try to dig up some photo's of it. the guy i sold it to about 12 years ago still has it and it looks as good as new. the thing i like about the max is they aren't wheely prone. they just smoke and go.

I'm terrible busy these Times, at work and working on my Bikes. Did a 4 Days Alps Run with my fellow Maxxers last Week. Looking forward to hit the Drag Strip with the '09 on Sunday 20th. I'd love to improve my Times to upper Tens. I'm too fat and my starting Capabilities are worse than my Grandma's ... We'll see. If nothing improves, i'll have two other Drag Days in August and one in October and my Drag Career will be over. Just put a second Clutch Spring in the '09 and it makes World of Difference in Clutch Feeling. Much crispier Bite and much more defined grabbing Point.

I'm terrible busy these Times, at work and working on my Bikes. Did a 4 Days Alps Run with my fellow Maxxers last Week. Looking forward to hit the Drag Strip with the '09 on Sunday 20th. I'd love to improve my Times to upper Tens. I'm too fat and my starting Capabilities are worse than my Grandma's ... We'll see. If nothing improves, i'll have two other Drag Days in August and one in October and my Drag Career will be over. Just put a second Clutch Spring in the '09 and it makes World of Difference in Clutch Feeling. Much crispier Bite and much more defined grabbing Point.
glad your doing well and enjoying your max. you'll be hittin the nines soon maybe more tire and a wheelie bar. the zx just won't keep the front in down. i put the air shifter on cuz i can't let go of the bars to clutch it. just don"t seem to have the nerve i once did. seems like things fade out with age. going to have to just start enjoying the scenery. :depressed::2133: